So I got pulled over for tint..

…on Friday night coming back from Butler at like 12:30. Came up on a cop from the left and paced him for a minute or 2. Next thing I know I have another set of headlights on my ass and flashing lights a few second later. Suprised the heck outta me, and I pay close attention when driving but I totally did not see him coming.
So I pull over and roll down my front windows and turn on the dome light (key move :mullet: ). I give him the usual paperwork, he comes back and says,
“Your tint looks a little dark, I should be able to shine my flashlight through and see inside. Usually we check it with a tint meter…the garage you take it to inspects and passes this? Is it part of the glass or is there another layer added on? Do you know the legal ammount of tint?”
Me: “Yea 15%… i bought it like this and its got that PPG shit built into it, its part of the glass and I cant take it off, Id have to replace all the windows…This isnt the first time Ive been stopped for it, and it does look really dark at night but in daylight its not nearly as dark …”
Officer: Oh, okay, heres your stuff back, have a safe night.
Me: “Thank you sir, you do the same” (bbbwwhahahahaha :evilgrin: )

:repost: hey fucktards TINT IS ILLEGAL!

simple and to the point.

x2

I think this may have been said before, but

Fuck the Police

x2

:repost: maybe it will sink in

its not the the job of inspection shops to regulate tint anymore, the cops needs to know the laws he is enforcing.

70% Is The Legal Limit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

:smiley:

this just in: tint does not make you cool

heh… at least you got away with it.

i’m going to go 35% on all but the windshield… only the most anal cop would say a word about something that translucent…but when i drive back out to cali in a few months, i want the extra shading from the sun.

ahhhh fuck it im goin 5% all the way around

As long as you dont make a “I got pulled over for tint” thread when you get fined. go ahead

x2

Correct.

I KNOW!! Thats only part of why my story is so funny! I could have said 5% and he wouldnt have known the difference!! :doh: