Just got pulled over in Uniontown

gotcha. If you prick the bubble with a pin you might be able to make smooth it down a bit.

no that willl just make it easier for the tint to catch and tear… and no your tint shouldnt bubble because of warmer weather… if its just now starting to bubble you got screwed over. the guy used low quality tint. im telling you if you want an amazing tint job send me a pm whenever and ill get you a number to the guy that tinted mine. was like 17o to tint the cobra and i have no complains about the job this guy did. i have had 2 cars tinited at this place and i have had countless other peoples cars tinted there and they have all been very happy. just let me know kolar.

actually they can pull you over because its considered and obstruction to your view and the car is not allowed to be driven with that.

If you want to get really technical, hanging anything from your mirror is considered an obstrction of view to and they “CAN” ticket you for it.

Deze draad absolutley zuigt ezel, 1320 slagen zelfs meer dan donkere ster

Even just the back window?

they must be crackin down, i just got pulled over tonight, 105 dollar ticket…that was the only reason for getting pulled over

if they don’t do a test with a meter, i’m pretty sure you can fight it and win.

no tint meter. i had my windows down the whole time

i did deserve it , it was the same cop that pulled me over last time and i have 25 percent tint. but he didnt remember me till he looked it up in the computer.

fight it!