I need new shoes

I just had to re-sole my shoes again, but they are looking a little worn.

This may be the last time.

No laces, work attire - and something I can get away with dancing in and still wear it with my suit.

Shoot me some options, I’m shoe stupid.

Max price : 400

Here’s the kicker : size : 12 6E

my fathers shoes soles wear like bad alignment wear on a car.

www.zappos.com:gotme:

I have this dreadful set of images in my head now.

:spunk:

the buisness party shoes need a mullet to go with them

I kick the crap out of 3 pairs of steve madden shoes I have bought and they are unbreakable. If they have a style that you like I recommend them on their comfort and can’t bust em durability.

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/piloti.jpg

do you use heel savers?

heel savers?

I have yet to find a place in buffalo to get good shoes… do any of you remember Bovers on elmwood

I have a pair of Bostonians that I really like. They’re pretty comfy and definitely suitable for office attire of all levels. Im not really sure how well they hold up, but my dad wears them and he’s all over NYC everyday and swears by them. I got mine at an outlet store and they were like 80 bucks I think.

god howie ure such a baller - don’t they have payless shoe stores in NYC???

:eek:

you might be better at that point to get shoes custom made

You didn’t wear them out. You just couldn’t get the dog to give them back.

I’ve got a pair of Clarks that are comfy as hell but they’re only maybe 6 months old and the sole is split tranversely at the ball of my foot on both shoes. They were only like $80 but still kind of disappointing.

As for higher end shoes like what you’re looking for, I know nothing. I prefer to throw mine out once a year rather than have to clean/polish/resole/etc. Plus I’m cheap. :tup:

Whats the 6E mean?

the width

it means they are wider than they are long - howie has paws.

Good for crackin open pineapples

Clark’s or Bostonian.

pick up some Ferregamos