i need some help with my car!

i have 5-6k to pay with so something decent in that range. and pm me with the number and his name.

try cutting out your carpeting or even make some clearance holes in the floor. I am willing to bet that the pedal just isn’t going down far enough.

yea maybe give this a shot before going to the dealer

well dere’s ya problem right dere. :wink:

well i do need a new car soon so and thing comes up pm me and ill go from there. the fact i gotta use the computer at da library. under 6k is good for now. Thanks for the help

Ask black probe GT about the carpet mod. I’m told it works wonders.

You are all morons for shitting up this thread.

Skyline check for vacuum leaks, specifically around your purge control valve hose, the intake manifold, the air intake plenum, throttle body, and the EGR valve. Also check and clean your airfilter, and finally I would suggest doing a compression check too. It’s probably just a vacuum leak somewhere.

Moved from gen auto to Oh Crap, HELP!

ok thankz

From what I can gather from his posts, your recommendations might as well have been written in Greek for him. He seems to just have an ignorant way of saying that he wants a faster car.

Skyline don’t take ignorant as an insult. It purely seems like you don’t have a lot of car knowledge. This isn’t bad, and you’ve come to a good (?) place to learn.