i need some help with my car!

ok first off let me tell you i have a 92’ plymouth laser. non turbo(sucks). the one major problem is that when im st=ittin at a stop then press on the gas, i’m not getting enough power at all. i can put my foot all the way down and wont get far fast. Then when i’m up around 30 or so its all fine. Any advice???

put das turbo on and get far fast

but seriously, thats so fucking vague. are you actually having problems with it? ie. sputtering, stalling, tranny slipping…or is it just slow?

Thread = FAIL

its just slow. im thinking bout gettin a new car.

check ur intake tubing for holes

probably best taking it to a dealer for something like this

ok ill prob do that soon like today. but if i get a new car what should i try for.

a skyline ommmgggggg 111.1111!!!11111!1!!1111

they are the best car to get, i got like three sitting in my garage

i really wish. my cuzin just bought a RX7. i’d love to but thats a little expensive. something practicle.

240 sx…i can give u a # for one…its a 95 with 55k miles…300zx brakes…HKS Cat-back and Intake…

whats the price and #, AT/MT. anything i need to know.

ass to mouth to…?

If I were you I’d try for a Z06. Chevy redesigned the gas pedal so it probably won’t have the hesitation off the line problem that you’ve described in such detail.

Why do they call it ass to mouth? why not mouth to ass? Rarely does your ass do the moving to the mouth its usually the other way around…

i don’t know about you but my ass has a mind of its own, it just magically flys to any open mouth :gotme:

It’s called flow. But otherwise yes.

Need moar input! Otherwise it’s quite vague.

its all about the sequence.

anyway, what is your price range? youre still being too vague for me to put any serious effort in this thread.

Wow did this thread go to hell in a hurry. :rofl:

well i put the pedal down to the floor and the timing is really slow(did i mention the car is AT) and 1st gear is really long like up around 5500RPM’s it shfits.

its a 5spd sunroof…eibach springs…i dont remember what shocks he put it 16" 300zx wheels…uber clean just sitting in his garage…he was gonan do an sr20 but he decide it was to clean to have to rip apart the wiring harness…as for price i really couldnt tell ya…High Retail is around 6500 bux…but i am sure its lower than that…its in perfect shape…i was gonna buy it but I bought a house insteas