i need somewhere to beat on my truck

any place i can take my truck and be extremely obnoxious with it, without police intervention??? please let me know.

Is not Tift the place to go?

would also like to know

[quote=“The_Russian,post:2,topic:36777"”]

Is not Tift the place to go?

[/quote]

truck is not reg/insured. so if anyone wants to trailor it ther for a day that would be sweet, ill pay money!!!

behind the FORD factory

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:5,topic:36777"”]

behind the FORD factory

[/quote]

uh… i don’t think so. i always see cops around there.

[quote=“dawn,post:6,topic:36777"”]

uh… i don’t think so. i always see cops around there.

[/quote]

I allways go there with my samurai and never had a problem

tift is the place to go

maybe we’re thinking about two different places behind the ford plant.

either way, tift is fun as shit. or you could always do shit on the rez. you don’t need your truck to be registered there. duuuuhhhh.

[quote=“dawn,post:9,topic:36777"”]

or you could always do shit on the rez. you don’t need your truck to be registered there. duuuuhhhh.

[/quote]

you cant be serious…can you?? give me info call my cell i need to know asap! my number is in my sig. and behind the ford plany is called the ford hills, ive been there…and rolled my truck down the hill. scary as fuck, but very fun. im doing it tomorrow, will pay someone to trailor my truck or atleast put a strap on it. :burnin:

yea behind the ford plant and no you don’t need plates, I don’t have plates on my

uh, if you’re driving around offroading on the rez, you don’t need shit. or, just throw plates on from a different car. they won’t check.

Dawn just scored a number!!!

Umm…boston…powerlines… have fuin!

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:13,topic:36777"”]

Dawn just scored a number!!!

Umm…boston…powerlines… have fuin!

[/quote]

lol .