I need your opinions, ladies and gentlemen

HEY. just caus you know something that no one else does doesn’t mean you need to call me out on it :shifty

haha lol… +1

I paid 6,000 for the GSR… ran 15.1, which was also faster than all of pete’s shit boxes besides the one that no one wants to buy :lol

:haha

sorry that i don’t have a few hundred to drop every few weekends on track events :facepalm

i know your GSR was faster then the eeeeeeeeemr2 (as it sits), i thought you were talking about being able to beat pete’s “next car” :shifty

With the money that pete will pay for his next car, I could have a gsr running 10’s

true, but i’d MUCH rather have petes “next car” than yet another turbo honda.

cue fanboi beatdown of kramerbuttz

This is true. He wants to throw some JDM rimz on it to. How many people has he told about his new car?

he tells people, then he tells them not to tell anyone else :lol

either way… i dont think hes going to get his “next car” because that piece of shit won’t sell. You know, the one that has a built motor because he thought he spun a bearing when the fly wheel was actually loose. :retardclap

:lol

we’re talking about different cars :shifty

i’m not buying anything… loan fell thru.

So your new car is in your garage already?

With a 5.0 it would have some sleeper potential for sure but its stuck with a lame ass v6.

Id totally drive the blue Turbo Coupe though. I looked for one of those when I was looking for a second car but all I found was junk or expensive ones.

PJB lets race… your mustang vs. my thunderbird o wait…

downhill race in neutral?

…no