I painted my valve cover, any thoughts?

I used a wrinkle finish paint to add some depth to the paint job, and to cover up any flaws that may have been on the aluminum. Before, it was raw metal, and was oxidizing, and didnt look too nice. I really like how this turned out. It is a dark gunmetal color and I sanded the lettering down to be bare aluminum still, which really makes them stand out.

–mark

ITBs?

Intake manifold is in my dining room right now.

:snky:

ive heard your car is pretty ba.

:snky: what could you be hiding?

Lack of manifold…

indy

You guys are missing the point of this thread. I’m not asking whats wrong with the picture, i’m asking you what you think of the paint job I did…

And no, indy manifolds suck.

–mark

nice and clean…i like it!

so is it not turbo or not 16 valve?

Photoshop can make it say “not FRIDAY” if you wanted it too :stuck_out_tongue:

umm… is it your oil cap upside down, no wait maybe the large sneaky men on it

Why is everyone looking for hidden meaning?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:

alright so your telling me its not the oil cap, well im gonna go with the missing manifold then

I’m just asking people how they like the paint job!! I just finished it and took pictures last night.

–mark

lol…looks good, but im hoping it really doesnt have “not” on it…and what kind of car/motor is that cover from? asking because im wondering what D4re/420a comes turbo or what motor has the same head that has a valve cover that says “turbo”

its from an SRT-4 i believe

I GIVE UP, ok just tell us whats missing or wrong with the picture

haha kevin … ohh and i know what the snky guys are hiding haha

your education

And yes, the SRT-4 valve cover says TURBO on it.

–mark

I think you use the cheaper paper towels,they dont seem thick like bounty or brawny.