I-pod opinions

However, the first thing I noticed about my iPod video is the battery life kinda blows. It reads 20 hrs. continuous play with a full battery but I’m seeing about 4-5 hrs., with turning it off in between, but that shouldn’t drain the battery. I’m gonna give it a few more weeks and see what happens though. I’ve heard it’s a common problem

wat kills the battery fast is that back light so if u leave it off ur battery will last longer

And also the volume that you have it set at. When they test it they have the volume set at 50%. I also found that with my nano the battery life was a bit shorter than what they said it should be. Also I think the 20hrs they claim is for music being played back not when videos are being played. Otherwise I think Apple would have some lawsuits against them about false advertisement.

Don’t get him anything. He will survive. My sons are now 19 and 23. When they were growing up, all their friends had Nintendo’s. They wanted one. We said no. I had rented one a few times from the video store and didn’t like the way they acted when one was in the house. They both have come to me seperatly and told me that i did the right thing for them at the time. Sure they were pissed, but they got over it. Now they know that they were better off. Your son does not need this, he wants this. If you really want to get him one, make him earn it. Grades are always a good incentive.

I read through the website and checked all that, back light is set to 5 seconds and even the equalizer is off which also drains the battery. I also have the volume below half.

i agree

:dunno:

Yeah that’s kinda odd. Maybe you should take your ipod in and have them look at it. Maybe you can get a new one for free. That is if you have the warrenty.

no… queers do, that’s why you have one(ipod)!!!

As of now it looks like it’s down to a nano or shuffle…

nano is more versitile than the shuffle in my opinion, because you can actually see what song is being played. That’s what I would get if I had the need.

bought mine off of ebay with a bad drive connector. total spent on it + parts + shipping was $75. Plays fine, works great, just want to get a new bat. for it as they suck.

how much u lookin to spend on a nano cause i have a 2gb nano for sale…let me know if ur interested

I’m not looking to spend anything, he is buying with his money that he saved. PM a asking price…

That’s good to hear.