I PWND Singh.

Ok. So tonight at like 2:30am Singh comes over and we start playing GTA IV. After a few minutes of showin him my mad skills, i say we should play some Forza. We’ll he proclaims that he is by far superior at Nurburgring, and will PWN me. So we start doing time trials. My best time, with penalties ended up being 7:11. Singh came up a bit short with his 7:14… after probably 100 attempts. I just thought everyone should know… so they can e-bust on him for being a e-forza thug.

Singh… is your last name Deer, cause you mow grass like John Deer’s son!!!

:crackup

Breaking News!

Singh made me video tape his pwnage… He beat my time of 7:11 with a decent 7:05.2 run.

So i decided to up it a bit, give him some extra penalties, and with double the penalties… i pulled a 7:05.1

Singh = Teh Suxx0rz.

…I just woke up… wtf u talkin about i was never at your house LOL

yeah whatever son, post the videos… or are u scared?

ahaha yea yea i’ll post them lemme get them off the card, i’ll make two videos on youtube siunce they both 10 mins ~ long

haha. what were u guys driving?

I will end you all in Forza!

:shifty

Benny… Don’t you dare talk about your Forza skills. I was playing a little bit yesterday at JVG’s place doing some of the one make races.
Swift- I’ll own you AND Singh.

Dude that was an off day, and I need a bigger tv.

You will always get raped

Lemme in on this pwnage!

I mean shit…the forza swift is playing is mine anyways!

What were you running those times with? S class or U class. Do any of you play online? im on forza online all the time, my gamertag is spectrick21

we were playin w/ just the R1 car they give you in the time trials. My time was with 8sec penalties, his was with 4… and i still beat him. :tong

we were just fuckin around, but the videos are gonna be pretty funny i’m guessing. 5am will do that to ya

ya ahah i just checked the videos on my phone… and they are soo gay LOL look and sound like a bunch of fuckin n00bs rofl

I cant put them on the pc cuz my n00b mom took the sd card adapter the other night thinking it was a real sd card and stuck it in her camera and shes not around for me to know where the camera is right now…

ffs n00bs

but its fucked up cuz playing forza at someone elses house is alot diff i dont care what no one else says cuz I def play alot better when no one is watchin me and talkin shit about mowing the lawns lol

excuses nub.

hahaha watch me pwn your time so fuckin hard that u gonna wish u never made this topic son, just watch, just watchhhh

ROFL!

In that time trial, I hit around a 6:50-6:55 usually. So when we gonna get this tournament going on?

EDIT: Cossey on Justin’s name.

my record is 6:52 … try hitting 6 50’s when your around swiffer

blah blah you hit 650’s with a fully modded zonda that goes 60mph faster on the straights. We’re talking about the tie triel R1 they give you. so lets see those 650s :lol

I accept your challenge