I PWND Singh.

are you guys talking about doing a 650 on the first lap or the second lap? I bet you i can kill a 6:55 on that time trial, ill try it later and post a video

Time trials you get a rolling start and only one lap iirc.

yes you get a rolling start but your tires arent warmed up and yournot at full speed when you start, thats why i was asking, you can run as many laps as you want. Ill have a video today, im should be able to beat that time

That’s why you get some heat in em in the straigh, sure youll scrub some speed and therefore time, but you are on warm tires by the time you get to the pits

i know i just wanted to know if they were doing this on the straight or the pits, so i dont have to listen to any bitching when i pwn them like n00bs hahah

u dont have to worry about heating your tires up cuz if u try to heat them up in the straight ur just gonna loose more time than you would going SLIGHTLY slower in the first 2-3 turns… your tires get warm fast

yeah we’ll see :shifty

lol w/e

Here you guys, i just got around to playing, heres a 6:38, I can do better, lets see you guys beat that first

i wont beat it, my best time is 6 52 and i would need at least a good 4-5 hours of practice before i come close to that again

do 6 38 with swiffer in the same room :smiley:

ok first video is uh me pwning swiffer with 705 208

then second vdieo is swiffer pwning me (sorta) with 705 126

warning… super gay video (thanks to me acting retarded) hahaha

part 1
[youtube=425,350]nH5gsoqgHcQ[/youtube]

part 2

[youtube=425,350]cNgEsgfAF68[/youtube]

for the record Singh, those videos are fuckin funny

and tonight, i ran a 6:52:91 on nurburgring… so looks like i just made $100. took a pic w/ my cell i’ll post it when i get it in the email :nod

i said u have to beat 6:52 swiffer, beat it and then u get 100 bucks doh

Im out of the loop on this video game stuff.
Ive got Mario Kart for Super Nintendo though.

mario kart has nurburgring track? otherwise not worth it

lololol j/k

The star cup is hard as fuck to beat

maybe if your a noob cake :mwahaha

How many times do you crash on your way around? a 6:52 is not hard to beat atll. Ive never done the time trials before, on my 5th try i got a 6:38

Im just out of practice. I used to be able to beat it when I was younger.

You dirty dog you…

Good stuff. If I had a 360, I’d worry about beating your times. =)