I PWND Singh.

weak walt!!! how about you do it without those assists, and my 6:52 was with 7 sec’s of penalties. i’ll take down that 6:38 and get back to ya :tong

Weak? its better than what you put up. What assists do you want off? Let me know and ill do it again with whatever assists you have a problem with.

all assists off, no driving line, abs, or anything… fuck assists lmao

i figured that was needless to say

i dont use any of the driving aids, turn 'em all off. And earlier tonight i ran a 6:42. i can snap a pic, i dont have fancy digital video cameras or any idea how to load shit online. But yeah, 6:38 w/ assists, 6:42 without, i’d say we’re pretty even… since i had 2 sec penalties :lol

you bastard !

$100. ;D

fine,

and if i beat your best time I get to drive your car

if you beat walt’s time i’ll let ya drive it when its fixed. there you have proof. :banana

lmao im driving it either way fuck that, i beat my personal time of 6 51 im happy enough…

we looked at all the top times for nurburging and all these loosers have all the assists turned on… LMAO…

what is the point in a driving game if your not going to do the driving?!?!?

to run better times? I play online and everyone uses ABS. The only time i use TCS is if im using a car that spins like crazy, which doesnt happen often because i race mostly awd

yea i know but its like your not even driving then, in my opinion… cuz a real porsche R1 class type car isnt gonna have abs, and if they do, so what they should make you race without aids (lol)

but yea obviously u get better times of course , thats like having a new aid coming out called “train rail aid” where you dont even steer anymore just go and the car is on like train rails

Actually… Yes… It does. (In 94 at least… I couldn’t find too much info on the 80’s models. Although BoxerSix may be able to chime in for that.)

ya alright fair enough i knew saying that would come back to bite me in the ass but uh what im sayin is

i just prefer to play forza with no assists and i’m not impressed at those 6:01 times that have full assists on

I understand but i play this game online alot. About 3 hours a day. Im not going to turn all my assists off and lose races just so i can say im “driving” the car. Theres a controller in my hand, im not really driving it, i dont see the big deal. When everyone plays online they play to win. Those times are rediculous, assists on or not no one could run that on here.

yea i agree

i wish i could play for 3 hours a day damn

well those times are far better than when you can get without assists, because instead of needing to apply correct pressure to the breaks in turns, which there are hundreds of on nurburgring, with ABS you can just mash the controller and it stops for you. Not to mention the people who drive with automatic, IMO its just not fun to play w/ assists. I play every the game no assists and Hard difficulty, from beginning to end. Which with forza is proving to be harder than i thought. The R3 and R2 races on hard… are pretty intense. It takes me hours to place first on some tracks… but i refuse to lower the difficulty.

thats fine, i gurantee you if you play online with no assists you will get beat bad, thats why i use them. I have a controller in my hand, whether i have assists on or off i dont feel like im driving a car and i play online to win, not to get an ultimate realistis driving experience.

well of course u gonna get beat cuz using assist is so much easier

but yea I beat forza 2 on medium and even on easy on some of the races, because that shit is seriously fucking hard sometimes with no assists, and on hard A.I.

whewww fuck that

yeah i duno, its looking almost impossible. Maybe instead of turning the diff. level down… on some of these R races i might have to use some assists, i just went 5 clean laps hanging onto 1st and someone rearended me on one of the last turns on lap 6, and i go flying into the grass. Not to mention i’ve been trying to beat this one track for like 2 weeks. :angry2

dude just put your ego in the other room for a minute and play it on medium stubborn asshole