WaltBabyLuv!

Just a little FYI waltypoo… Nurburgring. No assists. 6:32:949

let me know when you beat it :nod

In what?

NHL 08

forza 2 on xbox

Hey Swift. seeing how you had matt text me to rub it in, i went right to work, hope you enjoyed your 10 minutes with the best time (if you reall ran that) hahaha, no assists this time so i dont wanna hear any excuses, theres proof in the pics that there was no assists. I never run this Swift and I know youve been trying to beat my time for like a month. From the time i got the text to the time i beat your time, it took about 30 minutes, I gurantee you that if i run this alot I could get much better than this. I have a freee month of xbox live, ill email you the code and you can come online and race me if you think your that good, because I know I am. Enjoy pics.

what car?

OWNED! :crackup

The nurburgring time trial, they only give you 1 car, its a Porsche race car

I am so in when I get home.

yea yea, i duno you made this post about 4 hours after i told him to text ya but i’ll take your word for it. Oh and i didnt play for a month, i picked up the controller a few days ago and then i remembered your ethug video so i decided to beat your time. probably took an hour. I’ll get back to work and let ya know when i beat 6:30

im laughin at THIS

Matt texted me at 1120, i posted at 1252.

so it took you 1:32 is what your saying :tong

Why don’t you two just break out the ruler already?

right, not 4 hours, like you said, 132 from the time i got the text to when i posted the pic, i wasnt home when matt texted me, when i got home, i played

My best time is 5:52.274

no it isnt, the best time on forza for this time trial is a 6:01, so that would make you a liar

and the best time ever on the Ring is 5:54 (In Forza)

Using the R1 Audi

but I am sure he was joking anyway…really close time to the best ever though…

yah not a modded U-Class, we are using the porche in the time trial for nurburg. If you got even close to 6:01 i’d suck yer cack, cause top 1000 players ever are between 6:01 and 6:26.

were not talking about U class, this thread is about the best time on the TIME TRIAL, they give you a Porsche, Im sure I have a great U class time also, ill have to check, i dont race U class usually