I SOLD MY CAR!!!! ;-D

Of course its cheaper, its the old body style with 40 less horsepower. Your old convertible, auto, V6 Mustang is damn near as quick as a 96-98 GT. Thats not a good deal for that year, its the typical price SN95’s go for.

Just buy Sullys brothers/cousins whoever the fucks it is and stop posting criagslist links to pieces of shit before I have an aneurysm.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

slow down mister

Well any GT is still better than a V6, I almost bought a 98 with 32k miles before I bought my 2000 but the lady wouldnt budge below 8500.

:lol

I was just offended, is all.

Sorry to offend, PI equipped GT’s certainly arent rocketships either:(

Dread is right.

98 GT runs 225 HP stock
V6 2007 runs 210 stock HP

My car with minor upgrades and a nice run has about 215-220. So really its about the same :smiley:

Im thinking I leave everything and get a nice 2011 GT500 :smiley:

ps: edit: How goes the selling for you Dread? Any serious hits? Maybe you should advertise in NYC clist as well. Youde get more hits. My car sold for my asking price -250$ in under a day.

:facepalm

oh my godddddd

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

c c c combo b b b breakerrrrrr

n i g rep

• rep

Im not sure I know what that means

:facepalm:facepalm

why is this thread here ? what the o/p want rep cause he got rid of a 6 cyl mustang convertable ? r u gay and do ya breed clawless hampsters ?

1. I dont want rep from anyone.
  2. I just wanted to tell everyone I sold it since everyone told me to sell it lol
  3. Not gay (sorry I know you were)
  4. Yes. I breed clawless hamsters would you be interested in 1? Just $50 each

hmmm clawless hamsters…