I spy autocross course? MS Local.live.com

My Windows Live Local Scratch Pad
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=adr.25%20Mississippi%20St%2c%20Buffalo%2c%20NY%2014203

25 Mississippi St, Buffalo, NY 14203

Check out the birds eye view… did they have a go kart race there or something? I don’t remember ever having an autocross there!?

HaHaha nice find

Damn, now someone has got to know about this.

hm, i don’t know.

but that’s where the bikers stunt. i skateboard right by there, and we always see stunters

:hay: :wink: :snky:

nice find

just a parking lot for HSBC right?

^wrong. and im not trying to be a dick, but we dont need a gazillion people showing up down there when the weather gets better, we have enough issues down there as it is, although we DO have the owner of the lots permission to do what we do there.

Good luck keeping it on the DL now. Its gonna be out there likethe leafs sucking now.

doesnt look big enough to autocross anyways … unless you ax’ing in minicoopers, or go carts

looks big enough… use cars surrounding it for scaling.

BTW - looks like it may have been used for driving instruction of some sort.

In the attached image you can see some rubber tracks from hard driving.

I remember some kind of charity go-kart thing happening there before. It was on the news. And that course is tiny compared to a typical auto-x course.

Wow I have been messing around with MS Live for about an hour now.

lol… i don’t think it will ever become as big as maps.google, but its funner.

I was suprised, I was able to do a birds eye of the old Niagara Dragstrip.

If you want to see it, it’s West of the Niagara Air Force Base, South of Porter Road. It starts at the end of Tuscarora Rd.

:cry:

This might work too:
http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.43.115756_-78.955960_niagara_

why dont these links work for me?

Nothin like attracting the locals to scope out your car :tdown:

you guys are goin go ruin somthing that the stunt riders have worked hard to keep cool with the owner. awsome. i’ll straight up call the cops if i see cars over there…i actually don’t think you can get a car in there anway when the cords are up.

^^^ git’emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don’t think you’re gonna have a problem, but its obvious that his lot was used for some sort of auto-x. Tom was just pointing that out, no need to get defensive.