i spy Swift and Brooks

not sure if this is some one on the site that owns this Z but im just posting it for whats in the back ground, anyone notice any certain cars lol

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=285278795&dealer_id=65614265&car_year=2005&doors=&systime=&model=350Z&search_lang=en&start_year=2001&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=25&min_price=&drive=&rdm=1298755118144&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&sownerid=100042976&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&showZipError=y&make2=&certified=&engine=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&max_mileage=&address=12043&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&awsp=false&make=NISSAN&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=23&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Swift and Brooks in the back ground of a few pics with Morgans first car trailor

$23k!!

:facepalm

Alls I see is a terrible body kit.

Looks like deathbyrt

The white grand am in the one pic next to it is sick.

the pic with brooks and swiftys cars is from autofest.

i remember that show, shit was cold and wet as hell that day at Altamont fair grounds, wasnt that like 4years ago Elliot

The person that owns that car lives at the top of my street

Is it the one a 45 year old guy brings to the lot and thinks its a hot car?

Terrible looking Z

Your a hot car

No idea. At least it’s not a Monte Carlo NASCAR edition.

AUTOFEST FTMFW!

I think Id take a trailer park edition Monte Carlo over a Grand Am. Grand Am’s are pure shit.

So the 23.9k means 10.9k to him and 13000 to whoever can sell this?

License plate is cheesy, rims are not a great choice, not feeling the color, and body kit is tasteless. That’s got to be one of the worst Modified Zs at the highest price. Hehe.

the kit is the same one from Tokyo drift 350Z’s. he got it before the movie came out and then once the movie was released he was all about telling people he had his first

For some reason the movie car is almost bearable but I think it’s also the color on this one that makes the body kit stand out like that? I dunno, just not feeling it…

fuck, at least, i have my 02 wrangler at the time, which didn’t make it to the show cause it was too busy being stuck in the woods with a winch that wouldn’t work, fucking good times. :lol hell kenny’s grand cherokee was still almost stock when it pulled out my jeep the next day, now it’s been rolled and rebuilt

You live on schoharie turnpike??

This guy lives around the corner from me.

That thing lives in your neck of the woods Wayne? WTFBBQ