I swear to f'in god...

…the fucking girl in front of me had a solid diet of paint chips when she was a kid. I cant believe the shit that is spewed from her mouth. And shes fucking pregnant. Great. Wonderful. Another one we have to deal with.

This bitch is so fucking fat too, dips everything in blue cheese. For example: peanut butter. Although, she was very proud to exclaim the fact that shes only gained 5 lbs since getting preggers.

THATS CAUSE YOU HAD A FUCKING HEAD START YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT.

Some people need to be forced into sterilization. How the fuck do these people make it this far in life? Cant we weed them out in grade school or something? Fuck.

http://www.kinservik.com/albums/Random/punchBabies.gif

soo did you fuck her yet ???

PB dipped in blue cheese? Dang.

sorry man, not my kinda gal. Although, I can try to set you up, however she is married. If you cover yourself in peanut butter or blue cheese it would prolly be a sure thing.

what an abortion of a thread, lock this POS up

you have no idea.

I can hear her chair screaming in pain.

I woke up to my clock flashing at me cause the power went out, yet somehow the coffee machine still kept my settings. That would be good, however it decided to spew coffee and grounds all fucking over. Fuck.

I’m not even gonna talk about my drive in.

Then I come in to this bitch trying to drop knowlege about eating healthy…

I want to know about this blue and PB … ?? does she like dip the sandmich

nah man. like, spoonful of PB, dip it in a container of blue cheese.

Now that I think about it, she puts BC on just about everything.

beer?

I like this.

http://www.kinservik.com/albums/Random/punchBabies.gif

I do it everyday!

lol i have a gal of BC i should give it to you

:fu:
Seriously, when I run for office i’m including the procreation license in my platform. Not like the retard single moms actually go vote when they’re sitting around all day anyway.

this was actually a good release. thanks nyspeed for listening to me vent.

haha, i know what you mean. I labeled this girl “the voice” over near me as she talks super loud and about the dumbest shit ever. If you go postal, let me know so I can point her out as well

i felt myself getting reallly loud, and i sit close enough to the sr. managers and directors that I’m sure they heard.

ummmm FAT PIGS

-Loosen bolts on chair
-Hope she falls on stomach
-Party
-…
-Profit?

pics

my phone would break. besides, too many people from work on nyspeed