i think im getting set up on MySpace

im aware of this. and i think myspace is a shitty place to pick up girls, but i have no problem with playing along and having a little fun

Myspace is terrific…

that broad is way too hot to look for guys on myspace.

she uses red bull and vodka on chippewa to pick up guys. end of story.

Must have been a mistake bro,when its too good to be true…it usually is.

i highly doubt thats a girl that beck would pick up

oh and if she is fucking with you… why don’t you give us the link so we can fuck with her?

why would you post this?

Its like saying “I think I’m a dumbass”

hhahaha

cmon man you really can’t be serious with this thread

haha, like 98348 dude friends suddenly

ahahahaha YES.YOU.DO.(as of right now if nothing else)

i can’t believe you made a thread about this… is it a joke, or are you serious? cause if so, i’m a tard

what, seth, you think you’re cool with your little jew fro?

hush up, just cause myspace suddenly, inexplicably got ‘lame’ doesn’t mean that the rest of us have to match up to your standards of Awesome Online Conduct :slight_smile:

= you’re macking girls on myspace

EDIT: yeah i know, but i don’t wanna use the edit button and i gotta get some pwnage in before bed

meh, I’ve boned like 9/10 girls from myspace…its all good. lol.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94105131

The good ones are always private :frowning:

Requested her as a friend… FUN TIME!!!..

oh lame i forgot i have to wait til she accepts

ok… i totally re read what you wrote in the first place… its the most obvious set up of all time

i <3 Dex

do i know you?

please. seriously.

don’t lie.

actually kind of…

she looks like she is more of the "hi i like popped collar douche bags, that listens to music that other people tell him is cool, like hip hop and THIS GAY FUCKING COUNTRY BULLSHIT TREND WHERE EVERYONE AND THEIR FUCKING BROTHER (yes my brother is one of those cock smokers that listens to fucking country now too) LISTENS TO THE SHIT AND PUTS UP GAY FUCKING AWAY MESSAGES ABOUT COUNTRY LAME SONG LYRICS, OR riding cowboys… " kind of girl.

which you sir are not

deleted as a ‘friend’ and heres the link

have fun!!!