I think i'm going to buy a 27-32" Dell LCD TV

for the bedroom…b/c 2 years free money is always > *

Speak now as to why that TV is a bad idea or forever STFU

i have a dell plasma, rated near the top in every catigory.

good idea for the room tho, they got good reviews also.

wrd…I have some shitty Sony Trin in there now…it takes up too much space…and really what room couldn’t use a flat panel TV

is the accidental care plan worth it? ($350)

I’ve been using a 32" Sony Bravia XBR as my TV / Computer monitor and I’ll never go back :tup:

I can’t really see using a monitor that big for a computer monitor…I’d think it would look like shit/grainy as hell from 2ish feet away

i didnt get the accidental plan, but i did get the 3 year extended warranty.

well worth it imo.

plus its a sony :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking @ the 32" w/ wall mount, 3 yr warranty + 3 yr accidental for $1,938…dell says $60/mo lol

Damn 50" plasma is only $2700…hrmmmmm

Then again I’m only ~10 ft from the wall…so that’s prolly not a great idea :lol:

/\He said it… not me! :lol:

yeah even the 42 would be a bit much for 10 feet.

I sent my 42 back for the 50, just for size sake, the specs are pretty much the same.

im paying like 90 a month on my dell business card, i have like 4500 on it so far.

42" is pretty big for 10’, my 42" is just about as big as it could be. I almost got the 50" “just because” but it would have been retarded.

lucky. i work at stereo advantage and i still cant afford that TV.
im absolutely in love with it to.

suprisingly it doesnt look all that bad. if you’ve ever gone to the Dell store in the galleria, which i work at actually, the videos that are shown on the tv’s, are actually running from a computer. they look really sharp. well worth the price imo.