I think the new Optima is nice looking

http://www.kia.com/06optima/optima-photos.php

I’m sure I have posted pictures, but it’s nice looking. Even the interior is just swell.

No V6 5 speed, though. No upper level with the 5 speed. Bummer.

Weren’t the first Jeep Libertys like that, you couldn’t get the bigger engine with the manual. BOO

Dodge stratus. You had to get the 2.0. What they didn’t tell you is that you were getting a leaky POS engine either way. And if you went to the 2.5 V6 it sounded like a cuisinart full of thumb tacks.

Same for the Fusion, 5-speed only with the 2.3l, and not the 3.0 :tdown:

WOW this almost looks unique, this may be a first.

but it still looks like a cross between a mazda6, current altima, and current 4 door accord. still though, that’s not really a bad thing.

It’s still a Kia :tdown:

i think the koreans have come a real long way from their earlier models. I am really digging their designs (cars like the sonata, azera and the optima) and apparently their reliability has improved by leaps and bounds. It really reminds me of how Toyota and Honda sucess stories - from being laughing stocks to being industry benchmarks. Looking back in time, I believe that it is fair to say that the overall Hyundai product reliability is similar to a mid 80’s Toyota/Honda product - and that is definitely not a bad thing.

ghey

The Hyundai Azera is Much nicer, sat in one, was more cushy than a damn cadillac

not bad…

Hyundai owns Kia.

lol watch the “video.” The music is lovely. Apparently when you drive the new Optima, other driver’s keel over and die. And their cars disappear.

eh ok…but would never buy a KIA

Slowly but surely, they will get better.