kia forte coupe

http://image.motortrend.com/f/27007864+w750/2010-kia-forte-koup-front-three-quarter-static.jpg

Doesn’t look too bad really. the front reminds me of a CSX/JDM Civic with the headlights, and the bumper/fogs of a MK6 GTi. I wonder if anyone would pick this up, or even have aftermarket companies that would mess with it.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0911_2010_kia_forte_koup_test/interior_specs.html

without a “sweet” powertrain like the genesis 2.0T, i don’t see too much of a performance orientated aftermarket future for this. that’s from a random enthusiast’s standpoint though so i dunno.

I think there is one of those sitting in front of Fucillio Kia on Central… at least I think thats what it was…

It didnt looking too bad while passing it at 45mph…

i just have a problem getting passed the stigma of owning a korean car. just like how many people say the same thing about a honda in the past and in the present.

its disgusting

I banged a Koren chick once. No immediate performance problems found.

they are ugly as fuck, saw one in person at the warped tour for the first time, laughed about how ugly it is as i walked by the sales guy. i don’t understand why manufactures just put out ugly cars now.

I really didn’t think it was too bad looking for a Kia, and it comes with some nifty gadgets. At first glance it seems like a good car for the money at least.

they made it look nice in the ads, but its still a kia. no thanks.

don’t care for them at all

Do not like.
But the transmissions feel very similar to my K series tranny.

It’s a FUCKING KIA.

Pretty obvious theyre going after the Civic.

Korean cars are pretty good from the experience Ive had with them in my family where we’ve owned 3 (one was mine and family members still own the other two). Theyve really come along way from the absolute piles of shit they were 20 years ago.

I’d rather ride Caroline.

Every time I see a Kia, I wonder to myself, “Who the hell sets out and says hey I’m going shopping for a new Kia today?”

Not everybody can afford a new BMW.

I had every intention of buying a Hyundai when I went looking for my Elantra. I decided thats what I wanted and could afford.

cause the next most expensive car after a kia/hyndai is a bmw?

No, but people with expensive cars tend to always look down on people buying cheaper entry level cars.

He’s not looking down at all. Who the fuck buys a Kia?

Apparently alot of people because Fuccillo always sells them.

Theyve got some decent cars now like the SUV with a v8. Sure its a few years too late for that type of thing but its supposedly decent.