kia forte coupe

Some people have simple enough minds that HUGGGGGEEEEE is enough of a sales pitch to get them in?

Well they are the cheapest new cars on the market, arent they?

Some people are willing to buy the cheapest car just so they can say they have a new car.

your forgetting about suzuki…with the cheapest AWD in the US…which isnt even an AWD…its just 4WD in a car…

btw…spelled kia forte KOUP …and it looks ALMOST exactly like a civic in the front…lol

The car shares most of it’s design elements with a civic.

Kia design team has the easiest job in the world, next to Porsche design team.

That’s a typical stereotype. Here’s some examples, a brand new Ford Flex, Chevy Silverado, or Honda Accord will cost just as much as a 3 Series BMW/C class Mercedes/Audi A4 ect. If someone thinks they can’t afford something without even researching it, then they create a stereotype about the individual and brand; ie: “Mercedes” or “BMW.”

not new they wont. im using the top of the line accord which has more options than the base audi/bmw/mb. look at what the fully loaded options cost ($10k+ more than the honda).

http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/compare/results-overview.aspx?ModelName=Accord+Sedan&ModelYear=2010&AICGroupNum=4999&AICNum1=27461&LastState=%2Ftools%2Fcompare%2Fselect-competitor-custom.aspx%3FModelName%3DAccord%2BSedan%26ModelYear%3D2010%26AICGroupNum%3D4999%26AICNum1%3D27461%26LastState%3D%26AICNum2%3D27485%26AICNum3%3D26148%26AICNum4%3D27060&AICNum2=27485&AICNum3=26148&AICNum4=27060&Filter=&Mode=&Photo=&Change=

I understand that a fully loaded BMW/Audi/Benz will cost more. All the base prices are comparable.

LOL @ the people in the thread that say its ugly as fuck yet love the new civics :lol

the base arent comparable. that is a fully loaded accord with heated leather seats, navigation and so forth.

its like a civic with a hideous body kit.

just like your car looks like a nice clean 2G DSM but with a shitty body kit on it.

I don’t care how close they might seem to each other, Civic FTW all day long…The civic just looks better…and the kia is a dual cam 2.0l that makes 10 more HP then the civic single cam 1.8l…and if you want to compare it to the 2.0l civic well then thats just silly…and the price is close to that of a civic I would just pay the extra for a better product…nice try kia but no thanks

where are you getting your numbers from?

the kia has 33 hp more than the non-Si, and it cost $4k less than the Si.

just another new junk ass econobox.

Dont forget Honda’s origins.

Yessir.

Just wait 'till these things age. They are now reliable and look good and are cheap.

In 10 years time, they will be every HighSchool freshmans first car, or on every street corner with a wing and underglow’s. This will be the Civic of the new generation more so than the actual Civic which looks nearly identical.

But I can honestly say, I’m a fan of the looks after seeing it in person, looks like a face lifted Civic.

Lets hope that in 10 years the wing and underglow thing is dead.

I know the Korean cars get no respect. They were pure shit 20 years ago when they first came over and people cant shake that. But the newer Hyundai’s are good cars and the Kia’s are becoming better all the time.

BTW I fixed the pic.

Civic
http://www.automotive.com/2009/12/honda/civic/specifications/index.html

Forte Koup
http://www.automotive.com/2010/101/kia/forte-koup/ex-coupe/664/specifications/index.html

My bad 16hp more wooohooo

forte = 17,599
civic = 19,455

2G difference and monthly thats like another 10-20 bucks

That matters a bit to people who are looking for a cheap car to begin with.

With th volume that Kia sold ugly cars at, we will see this thing everywhere in the future.

And between this car and the Civic, we will see this shape on at every light.

ok

civic no-si hp = 140
forte coupe as shown in this thread = 173 hp

that’s a difference of 33 hp