I think this is the best 40 bucks I ever spent

packing material, eh? what about just stuffing “Business Reply Mail” envelopes with the shreds? lol

best 40$ i ever spent was a fake ID fromt toronto when i was 16:lol:

:word:

but yeah, damn - not a bad price, i should get one too :slight_smile:

I burn mine with gas in a very dry field…then the entire field lights up lol

you shouldn’t feed it that much at once. space it out, it’ll last a LOT longer.
also get shredder lube. i picked up a bottle from staples for like 2 bucks and try to use it about once a month.

how is that working out for you? i heard 10-page shredders can do CDs…

for anyone who wants a cheapo cross-cut shredder:
http://www.woot.com/ (today only)

That thing works wonders. I shredded through about 30 lbs of mail in an hour - and I was opening and reading some.

It does have some problems shredding mail with 4 pieces of paper folded WITH a fake credit card in it (it slows down quite a bit) but eventually rampages through.

always feed mail the long way - if you feed it wide - it is bound to F up on you.

I remember that machine. I worked there for about a year in '02-'03.

just bought this thing

:tup:

now that i started working at a school with all kinds of secure paper shit and my bro and i called the cops on a couple very organized dumpster divers last week, might have to get another

:snky:

EDIT: this thing is so much god damn fun it’s like the drunken lumberjack of shredders

EDIT:

this stupid fucker gets overheated and turns itself off after like half a sheaf of high school transcripts :tdown:

i need one of these that runs on diesel fuel or wild turkey

^^^bahahah you sux…jk
Its a 5 month old thread. fuck it.
I need to get one myself.

Update : mine stopped working after like a month

I am going to buy another one from breast buy and return this one… lol

Hmmmm!
I think i might just get one, use it and return it the next day… I other words i want to RENT one. :smiley:

Always get cross cut kids.

I worked for a private investigation firm for a few years… and one of my duties was to piece together shredded material that the investigators found. If you only shred things into rows then it’s pretty easy to piece the stuff back together. The cross cut stuff took me a lot longer, but it can still be done. Obviously the smaller the cut sizes, the better.

Wait! arent you still under 18? I thought you worked at MCdonalds?

Always get cross cut kids.

I worked for a private investigation firm for a few years… and one of my duties was to piece together shredded material that the investigators found. If you only shred things into rows then it’s pretty easy to piece the stuff back together. The cross cut stuff took me a lot longer, but it can still be done. Obviously the smaller the cut sizes, the better.

hmmm.  I have to empty my POS file cabinet. ALl i have is old cable,phone, and other stupid receipts from last year, so im going with the regular row shredder.

that has got to be the worst. job. ever. you could not pay me enough to do that :lol:

stupid shredder, i’m taking a wad of paper out of it now

i hate this thing. who knows of a good shredder?

I do,its old school,works better and is more fun.

ugh. if i had anyplace i could just burn the shit, i would. i’m still trying to think of someplace i could do that.