I want to download a movie.. help please

whats the easiest way to download superbad. Im an idiot when it comes to torrents and newsgroups.

step by step would help me alot.
Thanks

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/4/7428

anyway to get that in mpg or divx format?

[quote=“Willybeen”"]

whats the easiest way to download superbad. Im an idiot when it comes to torrents and newsgroups.

step by step would help me alot.
Thanks

[/quote]

Movie6.net watch it for free

USENET (remember you need a subscription. i suggest www.usenetserver.com)
This is becuase i love you and am jealous of your curly hair.

Go to www.vcdquality.org and find the release by searching and click the name of it. You can also check out a screen shot there too of the quality.

When you get to the info page, look for folder part: (eg. Superbad.TS.INTERNAL.XViD-mVs)

Go to www.binsearch.info change the max age of post to 99 days since UNS has a retention time of 101 days. Search for: Superbad.TS.INTERNAL.XViD-mVs

Look for a collection that has the right size and file names. For example:

! ! ! - Superbad.TS.INTERNAL.XViD-mVs - ! ! ! “mvs-thisisbad.par2” UnKnowns (1/1)
collection size: 760.68 MB, parts available: 1394 / 1394

• 8 par2 files
  • 1 sfv file
  • 49 rar files

Check the box and click CREATE NZB and load it in your newgroup downloader program. Download all the files and run the par2 file through QuickPar and make sure nothing got corrupted. It will patch anything it needs to. Extract and boom!

i have it, just get it off www.torrentz.com

thank you… and btw bry bry…i cut off my luscious locks… :frowning:

[quote=“boxxa,post:5,topic:35484"”]

USENET (remember you need a subscription. i suggest www.usenetserver.com)
This is becuase i love you and am jealous of your curly hair.

Go to www.vcdquality.org and find the release by searching and click the name of it. You can also check out a screen shot there too of the quality.

When you get to the info page, look for folder part: (eg. Superbad.TS.INTERNAL.XViD-mVs)

Go to www.binsearch.info change the max age of post to 99 days since UNS has a retention time of 101 days. Search for: Superbad.TS.INTERNAL.XViD-mVs

Look for a collection that has the right size and file names. For example:

! ! ! - Superbad.TS.INTERNAL.XViD-mVs - ! ! ! “mvs-thisisbad.par2” UnKnowns (1/1)
collection size: 760.68 MB, parts available: 1394 / 1394

• 8 par2 files
  • 1 sfv file
  • 49 rar files

Check the box and click CREATE NZB and load it in your newgroup downloader program. Download all the files and run the par2 file through QuickPar and make sure nothing got corrupted. It will patch anything it needs to. Extract and boom!

[/quote]

not easy

[quote=“Joe,post:8,topic:35484"”]

not easy

[/quote]

When you get used to it, you can do it in 30 seconds. I prefer downloading at 3.5MBps off a secure connection to UNS versus a torrent.

why is the tv-links.co.uk site down… anybody have a flash based alternative? so i can entertain myself at work tonight?

I was using ss-upload but they took that down about the same time the tv-links went down. Any other sites similar?

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:6,topic:35484"”]

i have it, just get it off www.torrentz.com

[/quote]

What a pain in the ass this is, any alternitives ?

yeah its now released on newsgroups, the proper one, not a shitty vcd or xvid, just sign up for newsgroups, you will be happy.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:10,topic:35484"”]

why is the tv-links.co.uk site down… anybody have a flash based alternative? so i can entertain myself at work tonight?

[/quote]

Raided by the FBI.