--= Official Torrent Thread =--

EDIT:

All posts related to torrents should be posted in this thread. All requests for invites, requests for specific files, and anything else needs to be kept in one place.

If you create a new thread relating to torrents, you will be given an infraction.

Thanks.
-Tpgsr

I found a decent screener but it has jap subtitles anyone have a link to a legit screener torrent without subtitles? in AVI format

hey man go to www.btjunkie.org, in the search type (taken aXXo) he has a dvdrip out. i watched it the other day. if you want other good new releases the day they come out just type in (aXXo) and you will see all his dvdrips. all of them are always avi.

I DL it in 720p HD from isohunt

yea im lazy i put a movie on a flash drive and watch it on my TV. i have like 500 dvds and nowhere to put anymore. i need a bigger flash drive lol, to watch better quality movies

i tried a “dvdrip” once…i think they were about 700mb. Looks awful on a tv. had to view it on a 17" laptop instead. is there a version better for tv?

when its a 720p is that still an avi format?

i think i had a m4v or mp4 version of it that was great quality… got it from usenet

you people and your fancy newsgroups

the dvd was out over 2 months ago…little behind the time here eh?

You people and your crappy torrents. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol some of us dont have the luxury you do :slight_smile:

Man, yeah the BD rip of it was out like 3 weeks before it even hit theater.

Torrents.

i watched this before it was in theaters… i thought it was something that came out last year and was just no longer in theaters… then i saw a preview for it a month later. lol.

i used a torrent, the quality is 9/10. axxo.

axxo ftw

this movie was gay

i thought it was pretty good, was like man on fire but not as good.

havent watched it but downloaded it from an axxo torrent, dvdrip at dvd quality. got it sitting on a dvd right next to me actually.

What program do you guys use to put them on a DVD, so they are viewable on DVD/BD players?

Try this link…

http://axxo.superfundo.org/

exactly what happened to me and my friends, the one i downloaded said it was from 08’

try dvdflick, works great for me so far, will even play in ps2’s and such

i use convertXtodvd 3, just torrent it for a working one

how long does it take to burn a movie with that?