TORRENTS / Media Stealers

Borrowed a friends external HDD and copied some movies to my ps3.
Both movies aren’t even out yet, but were DVD*QUALITY (Avatar/Boondock Saints II) !

I want to get more media (mostly DVD’s, some music), but instead of testing my luck
I wanted to make a thread where the media-pirates can share info.

I know there are a couple people on here that know whats good, and whats not.

For those of you that download full DVD’s or CD’s :

• What’s a good site for leaked media (somewhat safe/free)
  • What is the best way to go about downloading (torrents/?/?)
  • Should I have a ‘torrent manager’ or some sort of support software?

Any help with links and info is greatly appreciated

I use www.torrentleech.org for all my needs.

As for the program used, I use uTorrent.

Thanks man - I was hoping you’d post ITT

isohunt has alot of search results but you have to look for ones with comments and find ones that are “this works fine and is clean” and give it a shot.

Torrents: One reason i made a shit box PC and park it off to the side. I made a ghost file of it as soon as it saw the desktop. That way if I download some bum torrent and its got a virus in it, 7 minutes later I and ghosted right back to square one and try again.

Thats smart +1

isohunt.com / utorrent

kickasstorrents.com

isohunt

anyone have an invite for torrentleech?

wondering the same
+rep to whoever I can

I need help with trance/house music. Limewire Pro sucks something fierce.

you are killing me with that limewire shit RYAN. it aint 2001 anymore!!! remind me next time you’re over and i’ll show you how i have my ps3 and media server set up.

If you could ‘hack’ into a school-sharing network you’d be in heaven.
Thats where I got all my good house beats - surprised as to how much was available

Details now. Post in this thread !

boondock saints II is out, has been for a week or two. but you have been able to get a full bluray rip of it for about 2 months now (1080p, 720p, 576p). and i would stay away from any public torrent sites. private is the only way to go for torrents

It wasn’t released when I loaded it to my HDD. I just watched it the other night and
was very pleased with the quality. How do you get access to ‘private’ torrents? Or is
that part of the secret…

Sorry guys, I don’t have any invites to TL.com.

TL is awesome though.

Music (including trance/techno), software, movies (Blu-Ray and HD), PC games, XBox, XBox 360, PS3, etc. etc.

I get ALL of my stuff there. Unfortunately they only give you 3 invites when you sign up and I already gave mine out like 2 years ago to my brother and 2 of my friends.

Hrrrrm. OK SIR.

I want ease of use for MUSIC.

it’s not a secret. you just have to get invited from people or wait until one of them has open sign ups. i have gotten all my invites from another forum i am on and i have accounts on the best music site and a good one for movies/tv shows just cause people will give them to random people. most sites are pretty strict on invites now, as i had 15 to one site that i tried giving away on here before the site took away everyone’s invites.

do you use torrents, know how they work? i don’t have an invite but i can keep u in mind if i ever get one for the best torrent music web site out there, almost as good as oink was.

ideally everyone would use private torrent sites, except for the fact that they are private and invites are made of unobtanium.