TORRENTS / Media Stealers

Yes, used to. All the public ones are garbage now though.

Hahahaa. Post of the day.

I believe I have some demonoid invites if anyone wants one.

Also, I use ACE torrents, they appear to a good bit of stuff (ALOT of TV shows) and I believe signups are open

http://acetorrents.net/signup.php

R&C reference FTW

Just use IsoHunt and uTorent. Try to avoid links from TPB. But yeah, basically just skim the comments and make sure shits legit.

97cavy i’ll take a demonoid invite if you got one!!

PM’ed

I think i love you. +rep homie.

The other site I linked to above is pretty decent. I usually get some INSANELY fast speeds from there, 1.6-2meg a second (granted im on a wireless connection) isint all that rare

yea i signed up there too but have yet to get confirm email.

newsgroups

/thread

but you’re still PAYING for movies that are STILL illegal to download

torrents.to is where I get my cd’s from.

google “software/artist/movie/etc” followed by torrent.

dang, i still use audiogalaxy for music.

IPtorrents.com and utorrent. love 'em both. Sorry no invites but I’ll try to get my ratio up and get some to share…

just got shutter island…24 minutes. not bad.

would rather pay 15 a month, download a a full 1080p blu ray rip in an hour, not have to worry about leeching/seeding ratios with a lot of the private sites

Also I tend to find shit on newsgroups a week before you see a decent torrent hit even on some of the private sites…

But thats just me

don’t be a fucking leech shady. everything you download from newsgroups you should be making torrents for and posting for the rest of us. :rofl

Maybe when verizon stops being a bunch of fags and brings fios to my area I will

You didnt read the article about fios not coming to this area?