i want to lower my dodge pickup, halp!

Needs 5.7 hemi swap.

yeah cuz i got the loot for that lol. i could build the 318 and have fun with that…i had a 413 wedge back in the day but i junked it like an idiot cause i had no space for it (long island sucks!) THAT would’ve been balls deep fun

fuck it. go for it. when it’s lower, still looks like shit and rusts out, you’ll be sorry.

did ur cobalt use to have sawblade wheels on it?

and i’m all for lowered fullsize trucks so go for it, but a 2wd truck isn’t gonna be fun in the winter, esp if you want to add wider/more wheels on to it. i would go with ur cobalt will prob be better. throw snow tires on it.

bro the cobalt is literally a snow plow lol. i need something with some clearance. when i talk about lowering the truck i dont mean laying frame here. oh and i smell a haterrrr :3

flip kit out back, drop spindle up front.

It will go down 3 inches.

Will ride 100% stock.

function 100% like stock. (minus less up travel, but you get the point)

the rest of the choice have NOTHING to do with the suspension design what so ever.

problem is i can’t find drop spindles. i’ve been looking, maybe not hard enough. but that would be so tits cause the suspension on these bigger pickups is just such a pita i hate dealing with the greasy ball joints and all that mess. thanks again for all the input fellas.

Spring pockets and shock mounts are set lower in the arm…you retain factory geometry,spring and shock yet lower the truck…I have researched this a bit since I have a 75’ D100 I plan on Pro Streeting.

all i drive in winter is snow plows, lol. my favorite winter cars have all been rwd sports cars. i’m mad i don’t have the money to lower the miata before winter…and u still didn’t answer my question about the wheels.

There were stepsides made in the '70’s that will fit but theyre pretty rare and most likely rotted to shit by now. I meant the fenders that bolt onto the regular bed.

Have you ever driven an old Ram with a 318? I used to drive my friend’s '89 and it was the most gutless turd of a truck Ive ever driven. Barely did highway speeds, wandered all over the road and got about 7 mpg.

PJB most of that body style didn’t have big dually fenders, they had a very wide flare that covered the outter tire.

I guess I just call them fenders anyway.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3627/3439807697_e8b4af1392.jpg