I was looking at my lebanon slips...

Shit, I only pull 4 for my 125 hit

he is safe though . for what he is usin it for its fine . the more timing the better esp at long highay runs

im running 21-22* timing right now

I was running 27-28

so realistically from your old tune, stock gears. to the 75shot + 4.10s you only picked up 2mph… sounds worth it to me :shifty

suttin wrong hurr

sure

did you miss the point where I can I was half throttle 1st and 2nd and WOT 3rd and 4th?

Timing makes more of a difference than you know, especially with that cam… I feel that you are pulling a lot for such a small hit. What heads are on the car, 241’s?

yes, 241’s.

Like I said, he pulled as much timing as he did because I told him too…so when I get a racetronix fuel pump and hot wire setup, I am already set to run a 150 shot.

i understand, but thats still weak man. money wasted IMO. whats the sense in making more power when you can barelly harness stock power?

Hes thinking like a honda owner. Fuck traction ill just make another 100whp and make it up in the back half :lol

exactly

besides the point…

I dead nuts hook on the streets on a 275 tire from a 40 roll on a 100 shot. Car rips ass down low

up top with 4.10’s, not so much. It runs out of gear around 130

yeah, hes just not making it up in the backhalf like a honda owner does. and once your all setup you should have an idea of what traction is too :excited

how does it run out of gear? are you talking about 4th only? need more RPM!

runs out of gear, meaning I dont spray in 5th…I will go in 5th N/A, but not spray it. Thats when cylinder 7 and 8 get damaged…

I shift at 6500, rev limiter is 7k. I dont need rpm considering I made over 500rwtq by 3800rpms.