I was...

hey man, that sucks. i grew up on north side, and still live there. it is definitely getting worse again. it was getting good for a while, now that the new stadiums are slightly used, they are letting crime slide back up. its a shame it happened to you.

I hope they figure this one out, sory to hear man, cause im pretty sure id pass the stuff over myself as well, you never know what a crack head will do for a fix.

LOL thats funnny cause when 1st dating the gf i always had to make her move her seat, so i had the view of the door, Now she knows which seat to give me.
Also i sleep closest to the door at night, i dont know what it is, but i feel a ton of anxioty if i cant see the door/entrance/exit

me to,ask vaportrail why!

I’m the same way. We were at Hooters the other night, I was so uncomfortable, because my back was toward a window, only because I have to be able to see the door.:eek:

my buddy lives up on arch street. the one night he didnt park in his garage they broke his window to steal 75 cents out of the ashtray. Left the cd player, digital camera, and sunglasses alone. all laying out.

you can have bad experiences with the north side, but i never have, i park my car up there a lot and have had no problems walking through it. no matter what time.

swissvale is really bad

And you say this why? Everywhere is bad compared to Sewickley. Also, Swissvale is not bad. Talk a walk into Rankin or North Braddock and see what you see there. Out of all the places in the Woodland Hills district, Swissvale is the best neighborhood. Hell, its probably one of the cleaner/nicer places in the East Hills.

Im a big chicken and even Im not scared of Swissvale.

:bsflag: i;m sure if it was 5 black guys in a car you woulda shut your pie hole and kept your eyes straight… wannabe tommy tuff nuts.

Sorry to hear that, I know how it feels though to be scared shitless every time I leave my home now though.

Since I moved down here, about 6 months ago at most, there has been atleast 4 shootings in my complex, 10+ armed robberies, and numerous more in the other ones around the area. Cars broken into all the time, windows busted tires slashed.

Every time I get out of my car my faceplate and mp3 player get locked up in the glovebox, hoping if they see the security light they won’t steal it. Never ever leave any cash sitting out.

Also I never carry cash on me when I’m out unless I’m certain I’ll need it…Soon as I can get out of this lease I’m out of this hellhole.

I always carry a knife, but unless someone was about to beat my ass, fuck it it’s not worth it.

Once again though, glad you are alright. I’m not a hardass though, I won’t lie, I woulda pissed myself.

i know someone that got jumped, he stabbed the guy and the guy died and he had to go to trial for manslaughter. its usually best to just give up what they want. i try to not stop at the ATM late at night… its nice that cogos has PNC atm’s inside their stores at both ends of the southside.

i just heard about this today from Chaz. i’m glad to hear your ok and that you were able to make it home to your family.