i WILL kill people today

you know what fuckin kills me… these stupid ass people that work as ‘tech support’ or ‘quality control’ … i mean really… i have to call these places to register servers or software or other stupid reasons, latest software patches, free applets for blackberrys ect.ect. … so unfortunately i get to be the one that has to talk with these idiots.

it’s the same fucking thing with ANY company… call in and enter your (phone number, serial number, cell number, SSN)… so you enter that and have to sit through the bullshit that they make you listen to about additional support online (yeah right) and ‘self help’… then you get to the choices… now, at this point it doesnt’ matter what number you hit 1-5 you’re going to get some fucking asshole that can’t speak english that is going to ask you all the possible information that you can imagine… name, business, phone number, address, serial number, server type, OS, windows OS, favorite color, age, support ESN number, ect. ect.

then you get to explain the problem… explain yourself and the jerk ALWAYS says “i’m not the correct person to speak with, please hold while i transfer you”… then you get some person who, although you just gave your entire life story to some asshole typing on a computer, has no fucking idea of whats going on… they proceed to ask you all the questions you’ve just been asked and once again, then will just transfer you… it’s total bullshit. i feel like i’m in some bad movie or the sequal to office space…

i’ve been on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get a fucking FTP: site for a new patch :owned: … i really hate tech support and automated phone banks.

fuck technology.

/rant

i’ll make u fill better!:bj:

i’m jacked… still on the phone… :wtf:

lol, I know how you feel. :slight_smile:

now imagine how the those of us who don’t do computers for a living feel when these problems arise. i feel ya bro!

hahaha… very true…

what a fucking waste of time… :slight_smile:

This is why I don’t own a computer!

:stupid:

I hear ya

Thats why outsourcing should be banned. Your really talking to people in India.

that sucks dude. good luck.

:gives:

diaf

:gives: x2

This will make you feel better…

http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html

:repost:

:wink:

You could call Iomega and get me in Brownsville… Then I put you on hold… walk over to our NAS department… look at the 2 agents we have… keep you on hold, then comeback and tell you we have to call you back hahaha.

:gives:, you get paid the same either way dontcha? Although if this problem starts to interfere with your Pittspeed time, we will have to take drastic action.

Funny shit I was going to put that link on here, but you beat me to it.

good point… it doesn’t really interfere with pittspeed, as i typed that long ass post while on hold… so i shouldn’t bitch. :blue: