IC 1974 260z

HAHAHAHAHAH meisters… HAHAHHAHAHA oh ciaran…

yea sorry im a noob

Regardless, open your eyes or you might walk into oncomming traffic.

what? from a distance they looked like real wheels.

ok guys i might be moving for a new job need money so $1500 and it comes with everything all the parts new parts ballin rare wheels from australlia , wheels that are on the car NOT in it ! i hate to see it go for cheap but need it gone some what flexable on the price please pm me thanks

4x114.3? Pictures of wheels for sale?

wheels are in the pictures they are made by cheviot they are 14x7 or 7.5 dont remeber. and they go with the car not parting out i dont have time to sell in pieces whole car neesd to go asap moving for work. so please serious offers only.

thanks.

Brandon please explain your signature picture, me and kayla don’t understand.

kthnxbai

if you had bigger moniter you’d see its a dog being sucked into the back seat lol

interested in 10 year old boys? … i’m sure i can find one for you

haha nah but seen this in person needs work but would be a sick ride props to who ever takes on this project

Yeah I get that, but meh. Lol.

fixed

thanks for all you guys shitting on my thread and dan thanks for being a cock block on a sale im sure if the person was to actually to come look at the car they would be indulged in its rarity and want to take on a good meaningful build. but with everyone shitting on this thread its almost impossible. thanks son your the best!

ok leaving for BC soon for work need money best offer takes it .

ttt price drop $600 NEEDS TO GO THIS WEEKEND !!! PM IS KEY

update ** i had some time to go look through the car and i noticed theres the intake and most of the engine stuff to make it run if anyone is interested .

if cars not gone by next weekend im parting it out and scraping the shell. i have more pictures of the car, floors , engine bay , dash , doors , fenders , inside the car out side the car. will send you pics on request thanks guys. and best cash offer takes this away ! at least $1200 alone in new parts.

SOLD***