Ice hockey monday nights again!

I didn’t want to post this in meets and gtg’s because it’s an ongoing thing, not just once, its not car or beer related, and, well, not a lot of people check meets and gtg’s.

I have a skate and shoot on Monday nights now, in addition to my thursday skate. It will be at 10pm at Riverside. PLEASE DON’T JUST SHOW UP! If you want to play, pm me and let me know what level of hockey you played/who you played for.

i ususally dont do much on mondays and you know im a beginner

I hate to be this guy, but when you have beginners at skates it deters the better players from coming. Same with goaltenders, I don’t play net at beginners skates just because its not interesting. It’s straight boring.

Ideally I would like to have all my skates players who played juniors. I play at a skate on wednesdays that’s all junior a, junior b, d1, and ohl players. its great. I play at that skate as a forward, and I’m nowhere near as good as them as a forward, but i get so much better every time.

but my skates are usually kids who played travel and varsity in high school, with a few juniors players.

i really hate to turn people away, i dont want to be that guy. it’s just what you have to do to keep good players showing up, ya know?

ttt

pm sent