ice hockey skate n shot!

Hey, way to pick up on the sarcasm, Ive only been playin ice hockey for 16 years, i guess i dont know whats up.

sunday night icetime. anyone have some? I’m always fiending to play forward on sundays

Those skate and shoots at holiday/leisure are never good skates. Antosh is always there.
Hence “Not good skates.” jk. But there are soo many bad people that go to 14+ that its not that good.

yea i wouldn’t go to one of those beginner skates, its a waste of time. especially if they have that many people.

i need sunday night icetime! every other day I’m good

best bet is to hang around pepsi center on a sunday night and see if anyone has a skate they need guys for. I used to do it all the time, ended up jumpin on a few teams in the past through these people.

were you also wearing a raincoat with nothing else under, and asking little boys if they wanted candy

anyone know of any tuesday icetime? My summer tuesday skate ended last week so now I need tuesday night time

You are an Ice whore.

admittedly so.

I need ice tuesdays, friday nights and late afternoon/early evening sundays. In a few weeks I will need a thursday icetime (my thursday skate has to switch to wednesdays I think)