Ice road truckers

The original documentary on that a couple years ago was waaaaaay better.

x2.

Fuck this show :zzz:

X2

X2

the guy making coffee while driving is awesome.

that’s just retarded, i was shocked he did that :wtf:

Saw this last night…I was running around and show caught my attention…enough to sit me down and watch the rest of it…pretty cool.

You must have been more bored than I was , Heather.
:owned:

yeah I was…but then again it was like 12am or 1am or something…theres really not much on at that time

deadliest catch > all …as stated above

should have cleaned out the sand in yer vagina

it was even more awesome how cocky he was and ended up in a ditch

more like a snow drift :kekegay:

im not really impressed by a reality show about driving a truck. its like watching paint dry. making coffee why driving 20 mph in a straight line would be easy but the worst part would be listening to a buch of hillbilly’s on the cb talking about driving would send me over the edge. im sure there is somebody who likes this show but not me.

it was ok, not enough for me to continue to watch the show. The most interesting parts were when they were talking about the forming on the road and the wave. the trucking suspense was pretty lame

It was more interesting the “how it works” stuff when they did the documentary like how they made the transitions from ice to earth.

:repost:

on all day today!

I know, that I probably shouldn’t like this show. But for some reason it’s entertaining. It’s about such a boring thing, but I still think it’s a good watch.

Kind of like the bucket drivers around here.

exactly! they are the worst.

Mike Rowe does The Deadliest Catch, Ghost Hunters, American Chopper, American Hot Rod, Drydock: A Cruise Ship Reborn, Southern Steel, Powertool Drag Racing, Scavengers Rock etc

Thom Beers narrates for Ice Road Truckers.

I’ve watched a couple of episodes of “truckers”, found it pretty interesting, and those guys are nuts!!!