ice this weekend??

:banghead Fuck snow lol

http://www.cbs6albany.com/sections/weather/7day/

yeahh, I wouldn’t bank on that shit…

I know but I just heard it might snow.

yah yesterday their was over 300 quads/bikes out there…

Anyone gonna be on Round Lake this weekend? I’ll be out there on the sled for a bit…

if anyone goes call me!!!

Looks like I might be road riding tomorrow if it snows instead of going on the ice.

just go to lake george lol

Its supposed to snow alot tomorrow. Im not driving up the northway in shitty weather if I dont have to.

tonz of people are up there now…winter carnival

Anyone going riding today? Anywhere? We’re thinking of heading down to Round Lake/Ballston Lake/somewhere in that area…

I’m headed up to lake george in a little while. Look for the silver bullet if anyone goes.

I may have to call nick and see if hes down for an lg trip

I’m heading down to Ballston Lake right now… probably the last good weekend before the ice really melts. Anyone feel like going?

No ice riding today but I took mine on a mud ride. I got fucking soaked- even my underwear were dripping wet with muddy water.

I rode along the power lines. I only got it stuck once and it took about 15 minutes to push and pull it out. I rode thru some pretty deep water without issues though.

when ya get stuck that means ya were ridin like a bitch ,gas it till ya see god then slam on the brakes

I was going along pretty good until the mud hole sucked it up. Its only a 2wd.
I ripped it thru the water with an issue.

[quote=PJB;280386] I got fucking soaked- even my underwear were dripping wet with muddy water.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:ohnoes

:eek ya went ridin wit adam didnt ya