I'd hit it.....

glad to hear your alright

holy cow man glad you are ok

damn dude glad youre ok.

where are the pics???

glad to hear you are ok!

the amount of money I would have paid to be able to witness that would have been immense.

went back into the hospital last monday. i was having terrible pains last monday night and i puked and then was basically keeled over on my living room floor. ambulance came…25 minutes later :rolleyes: got more tests done. they found some internal bleeding and possibly a stress ulcer so i spent a few more days in the hospital and got out on thursday. i’m feelin a lil better, still got pain in my abdomen but nothing unbearable like monday.

nobody can’t take the g-body crown! :smiley:

Wow I hate to hear that… I hope you get better soon!!!

looks like ull have to sell the monte to me to pay for medical bills :slight_smile: soon as i get it those rims are getting junked !!

glad ur ok !

best wishes homie

Damn dude :eek2: Glad to hear you are healing. Wow. What a horrible first ride experience…

shit…sorry to here that man, once again though glad your ok

seems fitting…

http://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/misc%20ok/would%20hit%20it%20(OK)/would-hit-it-like-a-wall.jpg

wow is that an old one

I had a similar experience with my first ride. I got scared, hit the gas, and ran into a pine tree. I busted the front fender, but didn’t get hurt.

BTW, I was 5 years old on a RM50.

cutty needs a thumb throttle.

:rofl:

oh… so you were the same height :rofl:

maybe that’s why??? j/k

get well soon

And WHY didn’t you let me know earlier that you were back in the hospital?? :mad: I would’ve come and visited you on Monday or Tuesday if you had let me know!!! (I’ve already scolded you for this, but it never hurts to do it again! :smiley: )