Ideal Bowling lanes On Genesee st in Buff.

and if u complain about the wood eating up your ball then you shouldnt be bowling, i buy at least two - four balls a season because of the way the balls are changing… personally i could bowl on both and hold the same average but you cant notice your ball being ruined by wood lanes…maybe if u bowled there like 5 times a week but i bowl at lancaster (wood) three times a week and havent seen any major wear on my balls…

and ya hanging out with the owner son could make me say that but honestly i like the house , never really had problems with it…

and if you wanted to make it a little safer you could set up a few cameras on the roof or what not … and look at midnight bowling around the area transit/lancaster… they have off duty cops that stand there all night … im not saying u need to take it that far but other lanes have problems to.

i grew up in that area. its been going down hill for the last 15 years… i haven’t been there in over 10 and i bet its real bad now…

[quote=“baseball24,post:21,topic:26487"”]

and if u complain about the wood eating up your ball then you shouldnt be bowling, i buy at least two - four balls a season because of the way the balls are changing… personally i could bowl on both and hold the same average but you cant notice your ball being ruined by wood lanes…maybe if u bowled there like 5 times a week but i bowl at lancaster (wood) three times a week and havent seen any major wear on my balls…

[/quote]

wow a bowling discussion on a car forum, i never thought i would see this day.

i have spent about $1000 this season alone on new bowling balls and always use to bowl on wood lanes and hates synthetics. but as i kept bowling on them i liked them more and more because it gives you a more consistent shot. if you know what to look for you can see the extra wear on your ball from wood lanes but i dont expect your average joe to notice it let alone even care wood lanes are not going to ruin your ball all u have to do is just touch up the surface. i do a lot of high $$ tournaments and i keep my stuff in pristine condition.

who’s up for a NYspeed bowling night? it would be a good time

I would do it if it was late at night.I know a few ppl here used to be on a league that started at 1am at Volkers.I think it was on wed. night.
-Tuner,if you’re interested I have a guy at work that says he’ll bowl anyone from the area anytime for $100 a game.Would be cool to watch you guys go at it and have a few brews some night.
Hell have you,him and a few other guys above that are good all chip in like $50 a game and have like $2-300 single game tourneys.
D

[quote=“newman,post:15,topic:26487"”]

word. I always feel safe parking my car at pano’s because he has one.

[/quote]

A friends Scion got key’d there about 2 months after he bought it. The lot guard told him to park in the back against the wall, right in front of the camera…but the camera didn’t reach to where the damage happened.

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:24,topic:26487"”]

I would do it if it was late at night.I know a few ppl here used to be on a league that started at 1am at Volkers.I think it was on wed. night.
-Tuner,if you’re interested I have a guy at work that says he’ll bowl anyone from the area anytime for $100 a game.Would be cool to watch you guys go at it and have a few brews some night.
Hell have you,him and a few other guys above that are good all chip in like $50 a game and have like $2-300 single game tourneys.
D

[/quote]

i could not do $100 i dont make that much but i would not mind $10. the high $$ tournaments i get in are far enough apart that i can save up for them i cant just throw down like that

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:23,topic:26487"”]

wow a bowling discussion on a car forum, i never thought i would see this day.

i have spent about $1000 this season alone on new bowling balls and always use to bowl on wood lanes and hates synthetics. but as i kept bowling on them i liked them more and more because it gives you a more consistent shot. if you know what to look for you can see the extra wear on your ball from wood lanes but i dont expect your average joe to notice it let alone even care wood lanes are not going to ruin your ball all u have to do is just touch up the surface. i do a lot of high $$ tournaments and i keep my stuff in pristine condition.

who’s up for a NYspeed bowling night? it would be a good time

[/quote]

same here, i spent alot on bowling balls, but after highschool bowling was done i didnt really have anytime to bowl anymore…

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:27,topic:26487"”]

same here, i spent alot on bowling balls, but after highschool bowling was done i didnt really have anytime to bowl anymore…

[/quote]

ahh i miss high school bowling so much, it was so fun

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:28,topic:26487"”]

ahh i miss high school bowling so much, it was so fun

[/quote]

and teen classic…

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:29,topic:26487"”]

and teen classic…

[/quote]

yea that too lol

how old are you guys and where did you bowl?, I did all of the same crap
I miss the old days. I am 23 now. I use to bowl for Riverside and bowled teen classic as well. I havent picked up a ball in like 2 years, going to get back into it this summer

im 21 my name is Jeff Tycz i dont know if u remember me or not. right now i bowl at broadway (another shit hole they dont know how to oil the lanes there) on wednesdays and during the summer i bowl in the classic shoot out at transit and all-stars at thruway. at least i think thats what they are called

Nall, name doesnt ring a bell. Name is David Reid
u might know my good buddy Jason Adams if you bowl All stars
I am talking with him now, he says he knows u

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:32,topic:26487"”]

im 21 my name is Jeff Tycz i dont know if u remember me or not. right now i bowl at broadway (another shit hole they dont know how to oil the lanes there) on wednesdays and during the summer i bowl in the classic shoot out at transit and all-stars at thruway. at least i think thats what they are called

[/quote]

Jeff, The guy I was telling you about,his name is Brad Zygaj.Didn’t know if all you polish bowlers know each other.
D

[quote=“dreid,post:33,topic:26487"”]

Nall, name doesnt ring a bell. Name is David Reid
u might know my good buddy Jason Adams if you bowl All stars
I am talking with him now, he says he knows u

[/quote]

im not good with names i remember faces well though

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:34,topic:26487"”]

Jeff, The guy I was telling you about,his name is Brad Zygaj.Didn’t know if all you polish bowlers know each other.
D

[/quote]

nope dont know him

hey if it’s your child dream then why not? as long as you are not thinking about make a fortune…or even breaking even in that matter…
i don’t know how many tours are there in buffalo but don’t seems to be many…also look at other bowling alleys…like what happen to the one on sheridan??<—real question i want to know what hapeen to it…looked like it was ok and running pretty good…
also location…that would be the worst place to have a bussiness isn’t it?
yes,price is cheap(i guess,didn’t check out the place) but isn’t all biulding around there about or cheaper than that? yes it has the equiment…but…
my 2 cents…
location location location…

im feeling a A. a nyspeed bowling team or B. nyspeed bowling tournment…

and i spend about the same every year on bowling equipment, maybe i just dont use the balls enough to notice any wear on the track…
and i to bowl $$ tournments and broadway is a pretty poor house… and i also did teen classic,high school… i could be bowling for ECC but i just dont have enough time

I bowled for NCCC but never wound up going to any tourneys due to work.
D

[quote=“baseball24,post:37,topic:26487"”]

im feeling a A. a nyspeed bowling team or B. nyspeed bowling tournment…

and i spend about the same every year on bowling equipment, maybe i just dont use the balls enough to notice any wear on the track…
and i to bowl $$ tournments and broadway is a pretty poor house… and i also did teen classic,high school… i could be bowling for ECC but i just dont have enough time

[/quote]

if im free friday maybe we can all go midnight bowling at transit that would be a good time.

i also wanted to do ECC bowling but when i said i wanted to do that to my GF she got mad and that ended that lol.

whats your name maybe i remember u if u did teen classic when i did

Henry furman III