Bowling 2011...whip out your balls

Its winter, my balls are cold. Wondering which lanes have specials during the week. Most places I called want almost $5/game

have you called Mil-Sher yet? IIRC they usually have cheap games.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&cp=7&qe=bWlsc2hhciBsYW5lcyBidWZmYWxv&qesig=6oDBpnXUA9EqGVemXblTDQ&pkc=AFgZ2tkspy2a99dKH34_0WeUUKR5mzG6As8Q1tqy6Vkg75sKUHy5d-sTa60e4C072vvs4O0EA8f7wMVsEhSrfSSE9QJOW5sFnQ&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=milsher+lanes+buffalo&fb=1&gl=us&hq=milsher+lanes&hnear=Buffalo,+NY&cid=627082474658512985

Manor Lanes on Grand Island blvd has $1 games tues and thurs after 10pm i believe

Kenmore lanes is $1 games wed after 8pm and tues/thurs after 9pm, that’s where I go. Thursdays I bowl in a league at manor lanes. It’s my first year bowling, I started in november, so I kinda suck and am pretty inconsistent but I’m shooting around 150 regularly now.

EDIT: I bowl at Manor lanes on Tonawanda creek rd near the blvd.

Transit lanes I thought did dollar games and dollar shoe rentals still.

I need to get into another league.

Tonawanda bowling center does as well, but they don’t start until like 9:30 which is too late for me. I don’t think transit lanes does anymore…

Bowlmer Simpspin

Ive been bowling a league at Abbott lanes. Had a high 190 average going for a while but having a brokenish hand/wrist make getting through 3 games a struggle. Down in the 180s now. But house seems nice never really bowled there ill get a idea of price for open bowling tonight when i go.

I wanna bowl :frowning:

Mil-Sher, now Classic Lanes has $5 bowling after 9pm on Weds. We get 3 hours in and about 8 or 9 games.
Thursday they have $5 cover and $.50 a game after 9pm. It’s like midnight bowling with the lights down and the music turned up.

Tonawanda has the$1 games as stated above and usually have many lanes open. I’m averaging 221 at island lanes friday nights. Of course it was only for 1 week LOL.Shot a 205,246 and 213 but absolutely hated it and quit before the next week. Hadn’t been in a league in 6 or 7 yrs and had no desire to do it again after trying it out again. Maybe when my son gets older in 10yrs or so I’ll join a father/son league

transit has 75 cent games mondays after 9:30pm but its ridiculously busy and have long waits for lanes

Does this include the high school girls running around?

+1 for manor lanes

+1 this years my first time bowling in a leauge at abbott and damn its a easy shot, im averaging 228 right now half way thru the season…

i know lancaster lanes has .75 cent games after ten pm m-th

It’s mostly old guys there and some goth looking guys. Lots of room.