Ideas and advice.

Looking for some advise and ideas on what I should put in my 94 camaro 3.4. I’m thinking Ls1. This is a serious thread. What would you do to this Camaro.

A for sale sign.

I said this was serious.

Your gonna say i am serious hahah hehehe. Real funny. Grow up

LOL Yeesh, twas a joke. Relax.

:rofl at Jesse.

i say drive it as fast as u can into the back of a parked 18 wheeler

and yes im seri.

Everytime I say something. People have a tendency to jump all over it like they are trying to make up for being picked on in high school and shit.

NO GAMES NO BULL. I WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOMEONE WOULD DO TO IT SWAP WISE.

Sell and buy an SS or a Z28.

INYOURFACE518 is INYOURFACE!!!

I’m doing the swap. Ive already put to much work in this to turn around now.

your life, u have failed at it

now go buy a snickers bar and let your serotonin levels take over so your not so depressed about the car u drive

seriously, the best thing to do is trade it in for a LS1 F-body, or sell it and go buy one.

Do NOT keep it and swap it…its a waist of time and money and in the end, all you have is a LS1 camaro that you could buy and save your time and money for future mods on that one

my 95 3.4 had the best day of its life when I got rid of it.

you realize you need all new suspension, a LS1 K-member, All new wiring harness, Gauge cluster, tranny etc etc…

not worth it.

Theirs a 2000 Z28 forsale here for only 5 grand that runs 12 flat…buy that it would be the smartest thing you could do because you cant even buy a good used LS1 tranny/wiring harness/motor for 5 grand.

:lol + rep

essscuse, i believe ill be the judge of what is serious and not serious in this thread. ktnxbai.

nazi mod.

I have folded. But I will keep this one as a summer daily driver Because it does run really good for what it is. Well if im gonna spend that kind of money. I might as well keep going and get a vette.

dont get a vette, they suck

yah…the C5 vettes are faster then the ls1 camaro’s anyways.

I love the 94 body style. Its my fav. But I want this thing to be fucking fast as hell.