Idle and CPU problem

Ok so im running the p72 now on the GSR motor but I still have the P28 and haven’t decided what one to use, zerodaze chipped the p28 for better fuel curves and no rev or speed limiter… I like the fuel curves but want the limiters, and with the P72 right now my idle is like 100rpm and my car wants to keep stalliing… I would actually like to keep the P28 but I want to have the speed and rev limiter on there… my car runs better with the p28 too. Although, I think that my idle sucks b/c of not having that black box under my intake manifold and two vaccuum hoses disconnected, however I dont really know b/c with the p28 my car runs and idles fine so it might not be those vaccuum hoses killing my idle

Summary:
P28 Good -
better fuel curves
car runs great
will be better for me in the future
P28 Bad -
no rev or speed limiter
P72 Good -
Normal CPU for Integra GSR
Has rev and speed limiter
will allow me to fix and control my secondary butterflies
P72 Bad-
Car runs shitty
Idles at like 100 rpm and wants to stall out…

Help me please! Thanks!

get the black box and vacuum lines set up properly, see how car runs THEN with the p72

OR

get the hardware to add to the p28 so it can control the butterlies and try to get zerodaze to make the adjustments, or mike at innovative tunning

I thought zerdaze stopped tuning?

technically yes, but why not try PM’ing him to see what it would take to get him to do it. if he still says no then just go to innovative tuning and have mike take care of you

he did. thats an old box.

you probably just need to adjust the idle screw.

ask mike about the magical things i can make the screw do.

fuck the gsr intake manifold. I fucking hate that POS. Zip tie the butterflies open. Or better yet, get a skunk2 or some other aftermarket one. Stick with the p28. And I am sure that there is a rev limiter on the p28, but it is up around 8000-8500 rpms. You have to set it somewhere - you can’t just remove it altogether. And who wants a speed limiter anyway?

no offense, but we DID ziptie the butterflies open, the car got SLOWER…and thats WITH the p28. we let them back closed and the car pulls harder that way.

It’s made that way on purpose. That’s why it’s ghey. It is supposed to gain low end torque by restricting airflow. That’s why the combustion chambers are smaller too.

Also another reason i need that little black box… speaking of which, im calling honda now… thanks for the reminder! lol…

sureshot, depending on what year gsr he may want them closed. obd1 and obd2 were opposite.

Now there is something I did not know.

the butterflys were the same, but the valves changed, it was odd.

P28 is back in, so the car is running fine, I’ll have to see if i can get a hold of that stuff from the junkyards, i think also that im gonna keep the p28 in anyways, quick question for zerodaze, right now you have the ECU chipped to run premium along with that other stuff, can you change that so I can run regular cuz when i drive back to AZ thats gonna be F****N expensive, I don’t know exactly what you did to it but I’ll ask my cousin. I think it just runs better fuel curves, and no rev or spd limiters but let me know, thanks in advance