Ah,the memorys...........

If i keep it it should sound better,but i just came arcoss this again(ya it’s a repost).

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4B6C7EF6-1656-4D08-8713-3838B19CF542.htm

whats up with the light show?

Wow…I never thought a 6 cylinder could sound so good at idle. That sounds mean. I’d certainly think twice at a stoplight.

it ran real rich with a 3.4 SC pulley,i mean reallll rich. I needed a tune for sure but never got one.

Swartz,thanks man,it ran good,but i never got it to a track to run,it needed tuned and i shoulda been high 12’s with good prep

Did you get rid of it, or de-modify it back to stock? Asking because you’re speaking about it in the past tense.

As you might remember from my some of my recent threads, I’m in the market for a new commuter and that idle clip really has me wanting a GTP now. :smiley:

LOL,i went through 3 motors in 4-5 months,i kept sinning the #6 bearings. I think i traced it down to a faulty reprogrammed PCM. I am now stock except for a 3 inch dp n no cat and a fenderwell induction. I have a whole other motor to mess with and throw my goodies into it but i don’t know what i am doing with it yet.

which motor?:kekegay:

my AFR gauge dances like that, but not at idle, only when i goose the throttle.

Thats cause those widebands are junk… FJO WB>*

I thought you just built another motor, did you pop that one?

Popped,PCM malifunction was the culprate on all 3 i beleive,now back to stock:(

cool rave gauge, I have one myself.

ya but mine doesn’t go from snack-light dinner-buffet

shahaahahhahahahahahahha!!!W!!pohsfdihjafsdliadslkjasdfklh

yes your just goes from rich - broken… and usually its a 14:1 chance its broke :kekegay:

ya,ur one to talk,atleast i work on my own car. When was the lasttime u checked ur headlight bulb fluid?

yes I did work on my car… I broke things… thats why peoeple who do not know wtf there doing shouldnt work on there car. My old 90gts turbo caught on fire.

hahahahaha,i knew little about internal motor work n learned myself man,u should try it once or twice. Seriously man,it is fun to learn!

one day I will…yah wiring harness in my old 90 celica caught on fire. I guess celicas are not ment to be boosted.

its dark out!

I worked on Dan’s car. I had to tape his inlet piping to his turbo