Idleing Problem

Hi guys,
I have a problem with the idleing on my ka. Its all over the place and doesnt sounds too good. I herd it might be the IIAC, I do have another spare complete intake assembly. What do you guys think it is and how hard is it to fix? Thanks in advance :lol:

More details…

How does it drive on the road? What does it idle at, or vary to and from? When, cold/hot/always?

Could be a lot of things. When my coolant temp. sensor went, it did the same type of things, could be that…but yeah, details please!

Ok, so when I crank it the rpms jump to about 1500, then while its idleing its jumps up and down a bit, then once i start driving the idle jumps to about 2000. It seems to be the same with its hot and cold. Let me know if thats enough info, sorry if thats a bad description. Icould allways try to make a little video to show you guys what i mean. Thanks!

Sorry, I just went out again and noticed that it does get a little better once the engine is up to temp. It actually goes down to like 1-1.5k but once i open the throttle once then it stays up at 2k for a while before it starts to fall again and then the ruff idleing starts.

mine kinda does the same thing, but it doesn’t matter if it is hot or not. I checked the CAI cone, vacuum lines, coils, I advanced it that seemed to help a bit, but it feels sluggish when I take off.

Were you able to solve the problem with yours??

HEy guys, Have you checked your coolant temp. sensor??? I had the same problem and after pulling the sensor connector and cleaning out all the erosion everything was back to normal:-) I had my ECU scanned and it said the CTS signal was outta range. The sensor is just behind the rad - follow the coolant hoses, shouldnt be too tough to find. I think this and Vacuum leaks are the most common poor idle culprets. GOOD LUCK

check your MAFs I have one if you need it. If you drive a SOHC. It may be loose or unworking proper