if anyone has any info

if anyone has any info on stabbing that happened on Main street on new years please let me know.

The suspect is a female approximately early 20’s, pale complextion, dirty blond curley hair, 120lbs skinny, was wearing a white jacket that says BABYPHAT on front with fur around the hood. She was also wearing a Tiara that was silver band with pink background that said “HAPPY NEW YEARS” on it. Thuggy white trash looking bitch. Was hanging with a brunette girl and 4 black guys.

…?

I saw this on the news, as soon as they said stabbed in the eye, the first words out of my mouth were “she was running her mouth to someone”

Next words out of the news casters mouth were, “during an argument with another women”

Go figure

TOO BAD TECHNO VIKING WASN’T THERE.

I don’t believe it.

:io:

Thats why I stay home on New years, or just go to some friends house. Do you know the person stabbed?

yes I know the person stabbed very well. It was my sister.

when these people got close to my sis and her girlfriends the black guys held my sister and her girl friends while the one girl stabbed my sis. then they ran away.

I’m sure someone will come out with some info, someone had to have seen it. I’m sure it was pretty busy in that area around that time. They will get what’s coming to them. One way or another.

i have to temporarily edit the posts

Did your sister loose an eye? How old is your sister? How did the fight start? Sorry to hear that just curious.

sorry to hear

Wow, really sorry to hear. What is her current status?

Hope they get the girl.

justin, so sorry to hear. you guys need help with anything please let me know.

damn thats rough

i have to temporarily edit the posts …

Definitely worse. They will get what’s coming to them.

A friend of mine knows her and I pulled this from the Facebook group on who to call if you do have any information.

detective tim rooney @ 716-851-4403.

Wow man, I’m sorry to hear about your sister but it’s good she is recovering so well. I really hate it when people feel the need to commit hate crimes and think they are better than everyone else. There nothing but scum and they will get what they deserve one way or another, karma is a bitch.