if i use my glass coverage will my premium go up?

Picked up a stone on the 290 the other day in the windshield of my truck. I instantly started swearing a variety of words. Its a really small chip in the windshield, less than the size of a dime, but its right in my view.

If i go talk to one of those monkeys at the mall who give me a gas card for getting it done, is my insurance going to go up hugely?

My buddy had his car broken into in allentown, and he claimed the window, and he got screwed majorly.

Ive heard both that it does effect it and that it doesn’t…just call up your agent, it probably varies from one company to the next

Mine didn’t.

last year when the truck window got broken i got it fixed through insurance and nothing went up

Ive had State BArN for about 7 years now. Ive reaplaced my windshield like 4 times in 3 different cars under the same policy and my insurance has not changed, instead every year it goes down.
Windshields are expensive from what i hear. so…

Good Luck!

When I had it done on my Ranger it didn’t affect the insurance.

Don’t use those guys in the mall though. I’d never support a company who uses such an annoying sales method. As your insurance company who they recommend. They have an interest in it being done right since they’re just going to end up paying for another one if it is done wrong.

mine didnt go up when i had my windshield and both side windows smashed out on my firebird…
:tdown: to location of canisius campus

Ive never heard of anybody’s insurance going up with a window replacement.
Mine didnt on my old S10 and my mom’s didnt on her Santa Fe when some POS smashed out the side window.