if I was to get a PDA phone...

after years of having a treo keyboard, can’t imagine having a pda phone without one.

i’d go blackberry/rim before going keyboardless…

the keyboard slides out :slight_smile:

downloads, if they are from sprint, you can get back by going into “my content manager” on vision.

and i think there is going to be a cdma version of the razr very soon. of course samsung also just came out with a cdma razr like phone for sprint.

and dennis, like duck said, the keyboard slides out.

but i lost the “24” ringer cuban crisis sent me :frowning:

im pretty sure i know what one you are talking about. its on 3gupload called “cisco VoIP phone ringer”

wanna talk about fucking irony…

My sister was looking into PDAPhones and was to buy one this coming week.
Guess who called me from her friends house late last night to tell me that she lost her (beat to shit) Sanyo.

Guess who called up Sprint this morning and convinced some Indian guy that it’s still an M&T Corp. account.

She just told me… Should be here tuesday.

fucking word. if possible i wanna play with it. the phone that is…

bling bling…me likey…

looks more promising than a TREO 700W…hrm…

that’s pretty much exactly what I told her, lol

shoot me Your phone # again, I’ll have her call You re: plan changes… when she gets it.

oh, and I told her that she’d need about a week to figure out how to use all of it. :lol:

thats hotttttt

SO Jeff can you sell me this phone instead of the Treo 650 or don’t you have access to it??

J, don’t get a 650

wait for the 700

fucking pwnage

Why not get this phone instead of the Treo 650 or 700??

i like the form factor of this phone better than the 700w. not having the keyboard on the front makes me happy, and although ive never had a treo, going on assumption alone i wouldnt like having the keyboard right there.

the only major difference i can find is that the 6700 comes with wifi, 700 doesnt. they both use windows mobile 5, 1.3 mp camera (6700) to 1.0(treo), not a big difference there, both are evdo, both are bluetooth. as far as i know, those are the big things to look for in a pda phone.

my only worry in getting this phone is what happens when i start working for verizon in a month or so…i have to see what kind of plan they give me.

jay, i can get this phone kinda sneaky style by ordering it through my account, but you may be able to as well. i believe there is a employee discount you can get for where you work, and once your on that, technically you are on a “business” account. only business accounts are able to order this phone right now.

otherwise, no i cant get this phone, i will be able to get the 700w once i start my new job though (after its released)

that is EXACTLY how my sister got hers.