if ur site gets hacked...

how do u UNhack it??

daaang, they got that shit good. good luck, ill see if anything pops up on google.

edit: a google search of his name shows he’s a turkish hacker and he’s gotten a ton of websites…unfortunately they all look like they are closed…

grrrrr…Now i have to deal with this crappy wizard

its www.micahweber.com/fashion and some shit in another language, im callin my server cust service right now though…

fuck its like slowly getting worse

not good. not good at all man. sorry

took me to some TURKISH website

i can’t translate any of that shit on the translaters…

I hope you have a off site backup of your site.

Damn… they have your site tied up quite well don’t they?

YIKES

site works fine for me? takes me to a shot of your brother jumping in the rain on main street

i fixed fashion side, but my main gallery page is still F’d up… something with a SWF file thats not pulling write… all my code is the same though when i look at the code files

nm fashion is gone again

ooook well looks like i have to start over… the good thing is that all my pictures are saved on my server still in their respective folders, and on my computer as well… its just, annoying… but i have to say im a lil flattered… but it was someone from TURKEY… i wont even eat turkey on thanksgiving now

your whoile site works fine for me? i dunno maybe its just your computer?

doesss this work www.micahweber.com/fashion

I just tried it… the basic layout “frame” loaded and there was music playing, but nothing else. :frowning:

the site works for me on the left side when you move your mouse up and down it takes you thru a list of like what seems liek 50 or so albums and its hard to stop the mouse on which one but once you do you can see photos of alot of stuff

there is 2 or 3 car sections there is fashion there is jordan weber there is alot of fuckin pictures, so i dunno maybe you guys computers are messed up? who knows

wow thats weird… anyone else see www.micahweber.com/portfolio ???