"If you don't recieve a receipt your purchase is FREE!"

I OFFICIALLY HATE THESE SIGNS.

Today I was in the airport coming back from NYC, and I went and bought a bagel. I did not recieve a receipt for it. I saw the sign, and politely asked the lady for a receipt, and told her I wasn’t going to be a jerk and ask for a refund. It put me in a totally awkward position and I didn’t know what to do. If I did ask for my money back, I’d feel really bad. But then again, they’re trained to give you a receipt.

What would you have done?!? Get your money back because you didn’t get a receipt, or just let it go?

Why’d you need a receipt?

I didn’t. I just asked for it to remind her that she was supposed to give it to every customer, like the sign said.

free bagel>paid for bagel

period

Its part of their job to give you the receipt. Not my problem if they cant do their job.

fuck her, she shoulda been paying attention to her job. get your free bagel. stupidity is no excuse

^^^ word

just like its not my problem when i buy a $5 item, pay with a 20, and get a 20, a 10 and 5 as change

I’m a firm believer in survival of the fitest. If she can’t read a sign, that is taped to her register, she can continually screw up and get fired, hopefully being replaced by someone smart enough to read.

I punch store clerks that dont give me a receipt.

where?

that bagel that you probably paid 3.00 for probably costs them $.05. Shes not gonna lose her job should have gone for it.

It’s not the point of the bagel. It’s the point of the sign, anywhere. I HATE THESE SIGNS. They put such stress on you if the person doesn’t give you a receipt. Well, me, because it seems I’m the only one who has a conscience.

Although… if it was chinese or something, I would have asked for my money because it’s more expensive.

why does it put stress on u? just walk away if u dont want the $0.60 receipt… … …

so if the sign said “if we dont give you a receipt, you get a new porsche” you still wouldnt call them out on it ?

fuck this conscience shit … its not like they dont have a choice about hanging the sign out there for everyone to see

Ok. I’d take a porsche.

No, I agree with you. It’s only a bagel. So what. People make mistakes, and one like that is not something to get someone in trouble over.

no espeaky englesh

fuck ya it is. if you cant do your god dam job straight GTFO of there. i hate when people have super easy jobs but yet fuck them up all the time. fast foods are the worst. it takes very little talent and skill to listen to a person and take the order down, or pay attention to an order when making it.

When you make 6.50 an hour I doubt you give a fuck if someone gets their reciept

But you start to when you have to do refunds and give away food

Its not like the refund and free food comes out of you pocket