If you had one month left to live, what would you do?

I’d say my goodbyes to my family and friends and invite anyone willing and able to come with me as I throw the bike on the car and spend the next month driving to and riding all of the locations across the US that I want to ride some day.

Not sure Id do anything differently since Im gonna die and not remember any of it anyway.

I see alot of you are making extravagant plans- just where are you gonna come up with the money to do all these things, especially the ones quitting jobs?

loans that i wont have to pay back

Acutally for the last 30 days, id contact the Nittro Circus crew and see if I could be a part of the group for the month

My plan would only cost food gas and camping fees. Prolly $1500 tops. I could manage that.

+1, but I’d still continue with my cross country insane police chase in a sick car. :lol

what happens when you need to get gas? :lol

I’d fill up before doing 150+ MPH on I-95, stop and get gas every time I need it…fuck it, when the cops finally get to the gas station, off I go, obviously not paying or using a stolen credit card.

What if they are at the gas station while you are filling up and they come over and tackle you to the ground and place you under arrest? Then what are you going to do, spend the last 29 days of your life in jail? :lol

Something tells me Joey would not survive 29 days in jail.

Oh wow, haha I thought this said “1 day to live” :facepalm

I’d save the chase for the last few days. Spend the rest in California fo sho.

It depends.

If the whole world is ending: Rape every bit of CP I can, and shoot some people I strongly dislike.

If just me: Live normally for about 25 days. Arrange my will to split everything I have left between my niece and nephews, then fly to Europe. In Europe, I would buy a Ferrari F430, and drive it everywhere, on every track I could get to. Then, on the last day, I’d drive it around Nordschleife until I was about to run out of gas… Then on one of the long straights, Just accelerate until I can’t anymore, and never lift off again. Eventually I hit wall, hopefully die. I refuse to die over something I have no control over… But then again, I have no control over that.

Id like to meet Obama

:rofl:rofl