If you had to buy a used diesel truck today..

Yes.

once you have a regular cab you’re going to fucking hate it. especially if you use the truck for anything truck related ever. i have an extended cab and it still aint big enough. Fucking Frank the huge doucher has the best truck on here. Thing’s titties.

I love you too. I have a crew cab dually. 8ft box. Truck has every option except sun roof. Duramax of course.

The sierra I’m getting is a family truck, so I’ve used it quite a bit and have always loved it. I’ve never had a reason to use the back seat really. I mean it has it’s uses obviously, and I’m sure I’ll use it all of the time, I just think it looks ugly.

if you had a sunroof you’d have to bring a box of tissues every time i rode in it.

:beer

after having an extended cab truck Id never want a regular cab truck.

On my truck the 6.5’ bed is fine for me. It can haul what I need it to and it isnt too awful to park.

after having a crew cab truck Id never want an extended cab truck.

On my truck the bed is fine for me. It can haul what I need it to and it isnt too awful to park.

Do you also have the Achoo syndrome like me?

Achoo syndrome: A disorder characterized by nearly uncontrollable paroxysms of sneezing provoked in a reflex fashion by the sudden exposure of a dark-adapted subject to intensely bright light, usually to brilliant sunlight. The number of successive sneezes is usually 2 or 3, but can be up to about 40. The achoo syndrome is also called the photic sneeze reflex or the helio-ophthalmic outburst syndrome.

The syndrome is much more common than has been generally recognized. In one study it was found in 23% of medical students. The syndrome is one of the most frequent of all known genetic traits. It is inherited in an autosomal dominant manner, affecting males and females alike, who have a 50:50 chance of passing the achoo gene to each of their children who will have the disorder. For those affected, being in tunnels and shadows created by tall buildings and forested terrain can induce sneezing upon re-entering the bright sunlight.

I think he just masturbates every time he sees clouds.

yea, i just like to fap in the sunlight.

Not that it really matter since your looking at a newer one, but I believe the bulletin/recall Frank referenced on the injectors on the older duramax motors has been revised and shorted to a 7 year window. The newer d-maxes have issues with the level sensor in the DEF fluid tanks, a reflash(free) takes care of that. The newer trucks are animals. I have an 07 and love it. If you plan on lots of mods a 06 or 07 are the easiest to mod since they have the strongest engine/trans combo and no DEF or DPFE system. Also check the trans cooler line and the pitman and idler arms (3 most common thing the trucks go through). Other than that great platfrom.

also check the sweet cavalier sized inner and outer tie-rods.